From: Sugar via Skypeenglish
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 7:08 PM
To: 'screen readers' access to skype and its interface.'
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] update on my static

Thank you. I don't mind it. I agree. I do enjoy the clarity I hear on my
headset and built in mic.
Thanks
sugar

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.
Today's trouble is enough for today."
~Matt. 6:34-Sugar

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype