Topics

About Skype 7.8 for Mac...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Ok I tested on my USB headset which I think I never plugged on my Mac,
and was able to make them work.
At first I have to say that my Skype is configured to use the system
settings for microphone and speakers. As soon as I plugged my headset, I
could hear even VoiceOver from the pc speakers. So I went to the system
preferences, sound panel, and I was able to configure the USB headset as
default device, answering yes to the confirmation request which popped up.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

Well since I run my sound through a usb board I might or might not have the issue. We'll have to test.

On May 28, 2015, at 3:03 PM, Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Allright mod, anyway since what I learned from my friends it's more likely that the bug is present when you try to plug new USB devices to your pc.

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Allright mod, anyway since what I learned from my friends it's more
likely that the bug is present when you try to plug new USB devices to
your pc.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

i have not upgraded yet, but I probably will after I'm done teaching tomorrow. We'll see.

Take care.

On May 28, 2015, at 6:42 AM, Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Hello listers,
at first I have to tell that I saw the Skype Garage Blog article with further infos about releaseno tes and so on.
Other thing is, after posting the release message, I found out that some users on some Italian lists are reporting issues in configuring the audio/microphone settings; did some of you already upgrade, and if so can you confirm?

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com