Topics

Problem with skype trademark 7.4 and need old version like 7.0 or 7.3

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (O.Addison Gethers via Skypeenglish)...

Hello All,

Skype trademark 7.4 is getting my window7 computer messing up so I have to
uninstall it. Where can I get old version of regular skype with no trademark
and how can I stop skype update ?

Addison

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (John via Skypeenglish)...

Oldverson.com or old apps.com

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Ok, Oldversion and oldapps only offer really old software versions which
are not supported I think.
So for Skype 7.3 I had to restore my Dropbox link.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4752212/SkypeSetupFull-7.3.0.101.exe
For preventing updates I don't know, I found a program which should do
so but I have to verify if it works, mostly because it's on an Italian
website and I need to make sure if it's language-dependent or something
like that.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (John via Skypeenglish)...

There is a way to prevent update, but I will need to check and get back to you on how.

Sent from my iPhone

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (O.Addison Gethers via Skypeenglish)...

Hello Michele ,
Do you have the jaws script for skype 7.3? Weill you send the file in
dropbox ?

Behalf Of Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 11:34 AM
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Problem with skype trademark 7.4 and need old
version like 7.0 or 7.3

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

If you use revision 893 which is the latest one, that should work
properly with Skype 7.3. If you don't have it, you can grab it directly
here: http://www.dlee.org/skype/jfw-skr622a.exe
Note that the number in the filename is the scripts version (622a), but
it will install rev 893.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

If you use revision 893 which is the latest one, that should work
properly with Skype 7.3. If you don't have it, you can grab it directly
here: http://www.dlee.org/skype/jfw-skr622a.exe
Note that the number in the filename is the scripts version (622a), but
it will install rev 893.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (John via Skypeenglish)...

If you look under automatic update, there is a butten to turn it on or off.
under settings.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish)...

Ok, I had a mail with the creator of the program which I mentioned, who
confirmed that it should work properly with english systems as well.
Try downloading it from the link above, unpacking the zip file in a
folder, and launch the executable. It should do everything automatically.
http://www.umor.it/claudio/skype/skype-play-pc-ti-blocco!.zip