Thank you once more

God bless
Eva
galop at rogers.com
Your life is God's gift to you
The way you live it is your gift to God

From: Jim Grimsby JR. via Skypeenglish
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 3:01 AM
To: 'screen readers' access to skype and its interface.'
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Skypeenglish] Off-Topic a JAWS issue

Ok here is how you solve this problem.

Open the jaws setting center. This is done with jaws key 6. If you want this to apply to all programs at this point press control shift d.

Other wize go to the following options in the tree view.

Web / HTML / PDFs

Expand this option.

Navigation

Expand this option

Headings and Frames expand this option

Indicate Headings press the space bar tell you here the option you want.

Press alt+f4 say yes to save the file.

Hth

galop at rogers.com
Your life is God's gift to you