Topics

mic issue

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (ken lawrence via Skypeenglish)...

Hi skypers. ken with a question. I found an old mic from a cassette stereo of mine from years ago. it works find with skype. best I?ve ever had microphone wise. houwever on the out of csight client or on
RS games in voice chat the microphone doesn?t work. any Idea why or why with both mics the headset mic I have and this older mic from a casette player the progress bar won?t move forward in the microphone setup wizard? in other word why does a mic work one place but not another? I have rechecked the box that says automaticly adjust microphone.