Skype For Business Script Updates

Kevin Mattingly

I’m sorry if this has been asked before but can we get an update to this list when the SFB scripts are Modified? I don’t generally go to Doug’s site that often but would like to be up to date with the latest scripts.

Kevin

Doug Lee

Sarah already decided that SFB is on topic for the SkypeEnglish list, as I recall. I'm guilty of not sending email updates out reliably
these days though lol. I wonder if there's a better approach, like RSS; but it's been a while since I've researched that.

The trend nowadays in large-scale software development is toward frequent smaller updates rather than large and less frequent ones. This
makes more important the streamlining of things like update notifications. Email update announcements are, at least now for me, a manual
process. I will be looking to automate as many elements of the update process as possible though; so if I manage to automate an email
announcement generation process, I might get better at this. :)

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 11:48:30AM -0400, Kevin Mattingly wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but can we get an update to
this list when the SFB scripts are Modified? I don't generally go to
Doug's site that often but would like to be up to date with the latest
scripts.

Kevin

2. mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5Bskypeenglish%5D%20Skype%20For%20Business%20Script%20Updates
3. mailto:kdmattingly@gmail.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5Bskypeenglish%5D%20Skype%20For%20Business%20Script%20Updates
7. https://groups.io/g/skypeenglish
8. mailto:skypeenglish+owner@groups.io
9. https://groups.io/static/tos

"There are no guarantees. From a standpoint of fear, none are
strong enough. From a standpoint of love, none are necessary."
- from Emmanuel's Book II

Michele Barbi

Hey Kevin, I sincerely don’t know if email updates are still permitted or what, but…
if you have a Twitter account you can follow Doug directly, otherwise go to www.twitter.com/dlee_code
This is a safe way to be noticed of his futures updates, not only for Skype or SFB scripts but for all his projects.

Kevin Mattingly

Is Doug obsessed with political correctness? I have enough of that and only want positivity in my twitter feed… J

Hey Kevin, I sincerely don’t know if email updates are still permitted or what, but…

if you have a Twitter account you can follow Doug directly, otherwise go to www.twitter.com/dlee_code

This is a safe way to be noticed of his futures updates, not only for Skype or SFB scripts but for all his projects.

Wel I don’t know… Lol!

Doug Lee

Lol... Kevin, not sure what you're referring to there, but I admit I'm most curious. I think you were joking about something, at least by
the assumption that the trailing "j" was a shorthand smilie.

Michele was not sure if Sarah permits SFB update notices on this list, if that's what you're responding to. Sarah said those are ok though,
a long time ago.

And for the record lol, I'm sure my views on overly extreme PC-ness are palatable to you if you've seen too much of that. For what that's
worth. :)

go to [1]www.twitter.com/dlee_code

This is a safe way to be noticed of his futures updates, not only for
Skype or SFB scripts but for all his projects.

1. http://www.twitter.com/dlee_code
3. mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io?subject=Re:%20Re%3A%20%5Bskypeenglish%5D%20Skype%20For%20Business%20Script%20Updates
4. mailto:kdmattingly@gmail.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20Re%3A%20%5Bskypeenglish%5D%20Skype%20For%20Business%20Script%20Updates
8. https://groups.io/g/skypeenglish
9. mailto:skypeenglish+owner@groups.io
10. https://groups.io/static/tos

"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you."
--African Proverb

Kevin Mattingly

It was all in fun. Yes it was a smile. My Twitter feed is filled up with politics.

I try to follow sports and what do I get, political correctness.

Kevin M.

On Aug 25, 2017, at 6:03 PM, Doug Lee <dgl@dlee.org> wrote:

[...]

Sarah k Alawami

Hehahaha. Well glad skype for business scripts are beeing updated. As I don't use skype for business I can't really say if ther are any issues, but I hope the original poster can get what ever they need to in terms of accessibility in regard to skype for business.