admin: groups.io support address: attached

Sarah k Alawami

Hello. Thanks to someone on the older list,  I have the support address for groups.io. If you need to contact them for any reason, they are wonderful to deal with and  they are working to make the transition as smooth as possible. The following VCard is attached I hope it can be accessed by all who are on the list. I will be sending a reminder later next month for all who might have missed it.

Thanks.

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Sarah, you're very quite welcome. However, I did not see it attached as a contact card in this message. So I'm going to go ahead and pasted below for those that wish to have it..

"Groups. io" <support@groups.io>

On Aug 24, 2017, at 12:23 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello. Thanks to someone on the older list, I have the support address for groups.io. If you need to contact them for any reason, they are wonderful to deal with and they are working to make the transition as smooth as possible. The following VCard is attached I hope it can be accessed by all who are on the list. I will be sending a reminder later next month for all who might have missed it.

Thanks.

Jerry Pryde

Hi, Sarah.

There’s no attachment here.  But, the links look helpful.
Maybe that’s what you mean by “attached’'.”
Looks good from here.  Thanks billions.
Jerry.

Sarah k Alawami

Oops? maybe I don't know how to use the feature on groups.io correctly. Sorry about that all, and thanks for the rescue there.

Everyone be blessed and  happy Thursday.

On Aug 24, 2017, at 10:56 AM, Jerry Pryde <jpryde1@...> wrote:

Hi, Sarah.

There’s no attachment here.  But, the links look helpful.
Maybe that’s what you mean by “attached’'.”
Looks good from here.  Thanks billions.
Jerry.

Clare Page <clare.page@...>

Hi!
I'm sure you hoped that we would all get the attachment with the Groups.io
support address in it, Sarah, but my ISP wouldn't let the attachment
through, in fact I had to rescue this whole thread from the junk emails
folder on their website.
Thanks, Joseph, for putting the Groups.io support address in the body of an
email, where it was much easier to copy into my Outlook contacts.
I don't know whether anyone else had the same problem as me, not getting the
attachment and maybe even having the email it was attached to classed as
junk, but I'm glad we were given an alternative way to get hold of the
Groups.io support address, just in case we need it.
Bye for now!
From Clare

Sarah, you're very quite welcome. However, I did not see it attached as a
contact card in this message. So I'm going to go ahead and pasted below for
those that wish to have it..

"Groups. io" <support@groups.io>
On Aug 24, 2017, at 12:23 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello. Thanks to someone on the older list, I have the support address
for groups.io. If you need to contact them for any reason, they are
wonderful to deal with and they are working to make the transition as
smooth as possible. The following VCard is attached I hope it can be
accessed by all who are on the list. I will be sending a reminder later next
month for all who might have missed it.

Thanks.

Jerry Pryde

Sarah:
There’s no attachment her, but the links look helpful.
Thanks billions.
Jerry.

Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 1:23 PM