Topics

Downloading latest Scripts

Mostafa

Hello, I am having trouble downloading the latest version of scripts.
Moreover, whenever I click on the following, http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/jfw_skypeelectron.exe I get an empty page with my anti virus reporting a threat. Please, help. Best wishes, Mustafa

Sarah k Alawami

Check to see that the skype script site is not being blocked by your anti virus, or where ever you reside.If it is then I guess read the manual on your program to see how to say that the site is not a virus or does not have add-ware on it.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 8 Jul 2019, at 1:45, Mostafa wrote:

Hello, I am having trouble downloading the latest version of scripts.
Moreover, whenever I click on the following, http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/jfw_skypeelectron.exe I get an empty page with my anti virus reporting a threat. Please, help. Best wishes, Mustafa

Doug Lee

We've had some trouble with one or two antivirus packages reporting Nullsoft installers as potentially hazardous. Nullsoft is what I use to build all of my script installers, as has been true for years by now. Be sure your
antivirus program and files are up to date, and let us know which package if the problem continues.

I have also posted, but failed to announce here, a set of beta Skype 8 scripts. I'll give that link in another message to this list.

[1]http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/jfw_skypeelectron.exe I get an