Topics

Accepting a contact request

Michele Barbi

Hello guys, one person told me she sent me contact request, but I am unable to find it in the conversations list by pressing alt+1. Do you think I need to go somewhere else, or for some reason it did not go through?

I am using JAWS 2019 latest build under Skype 8.46, Windows 10, and scripts revision 102 with italian translation.

Bye!

Barbuz

Lino Morales

You need to go the notifications tab.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 5:26:41 PM
To: Skypeenglish list
Subject: [skypeenglish] Accepting a contact request

Hello guys, one person told me she sent me contact request, but I am unable to find it in the conversations list by pressing alt+1. Do you think I need to go somewhere else, or for some reason it did not go through?

I am using JAWS 2019 latest build under Skype 8.46, Windows 10, and scripts revision 102 with italian translation.

Bye!

Barbuz

Jerry Pryde

Actually, I think you need to go to the Contacts tab, Enter, tab twice and find Add Contact.

But, if someone in the group knows something I don't, I'll gladly stand corrected.

On 2019-06-08 8:11 p.m., Lino Morales wrote:

You need to go the notifications tab.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 5:26:41 PM
To: Skypeenglish list
Subject: [skypeenglish] Accepting a contact request

Bye!

Barbuz

Michele Barbi

Ok guys, thanks for your suggestions. I forgot to mention that I also checked on the notifications tab with no luck, so I probably need to ask for her Skype username and add her again.

Jerry, maybe you confused between accepting contact requests and adding new contacts.

Bye!

Barbuz