Topics

Is There Any Need Of Tutorial For Skype Electron?

inamuddin khan

Respected friends, the matter of fact is that I have recorded a tutorial for using Skype Electron in August last year!

Now I’m thinking to update it because I feel that since then, there have been a lot of changes in it.

I therefore would like to request you to let me know that if you really need it or you can use It without any kind of tutorial or any kind of help!

Your prompt response in this regard would highly be appreciated!

With regards from Inamuddin With the Skype ID:

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

Jerry Pryde

Hi.

If it's not too much trouble, sir,     I think an updated tutorial's a good idea, especially if any major changes have occured.

On 2019-05-13 10:35 p.m., inamuddin khan wrote:

[...]

ivan.pineiro@...

Sure, bring it on…

[...]

Mitchell

Yes that be good

On May 13, 2019, at 7:35 PM, inamuddin khan <inamuddin09@...> wrote:

[...]

inam din

Respected friends, I was waiting Skype to be updated from Skype 8.44.0.40 to Skype 8.45.0.41 I will install this version and after studying this latest version and if I don’t find any kind of problem, then I will record my tutorial.

Skype has updated about 3 hours ago.

[...]

Mario

especially for newbees who are using the new version for the first time.
a tutorial would certainly help.