Topics

Deleting Notifications in Skype

Karmelo

Hi all,

I have a problem with notifications in Skype because I cannot delete them.  Where may I get some instructions how to do it?

Cheers,

Charles

inamuddin khan

Suppose you are using Skype 8, press application ke on that notification which you want to delete and press up arrow you will find delete button!

Arguing with a woman is just like reading softwaer's lisence agreement.

At the end you ignore Her and click I agree button.

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1