Topics

[win10] Skype 8 is here to stay #msftenable

Sarah k Alawami

Froma windows list I'm on. This might be of some interest to those of us who have not moved to skype 8 as of yet. I did a few months ago and I have to say I'm very very happy with it.

Hi all,

Looks like Skype 8 is here to stay, and Microsoft has published a guide for
screen reader users moving from Skype 6 or 7 to Skype 8:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/use-a-screen-reader-to-move-from-sk
ype-version-6-or-7-to-skype-version-8-3f8a173f-21ca-414e-84ce-41e94fd7958b

Jerry Pryde

Hi.

I just clicked on the link, and it says the page cannot be found.

On 03/11/2018 12:58 p.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Froma windows list I'm on. This might be of some interest to those of us who have not moved to skype 8 as of yet. I did a few months ago and I have to say I'm very very happy with it.

Hi all,

Looks like Skype 8 is here to stay, and Microsoft has published a guide for
screen reader users moving from Skype 6 or 7 to Skype 8:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/use-a-screen-reader-to-move-from-sk
ype-version-6-or-7-to-skype-version-8-3f8a173f-21ca-414e-84ce-41e94fd7958b

Michele Barbi

Hey Jerry, this occurs because the link was somehow broken or incomplete and one part was not recognized as a link. I'll try to make it clickable but it's not easy since it's quite long.
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/use-a-screen-reader-to-move-from-skype-version-6-or-7-to-skype-version-8-3f8a173f-21ca-414e-84ce-41e94fd7958b

John Holcomb II

How about this? Yay for Tiny URLs!
https://tinyurl.com/yckm8e5a
John

Hey Jerry, this occurs because the link was somehow broken or incomplete and one part was not recognized as a link. I'll try to make it clickable but it's not easy since it's quite long.
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/use-a-screen-reader-to-move-from-skype-version-6-or-7-to-skype-version-8-3f8a173f-21ca-414e-84ce-41e94fd7958b

Jerry Pryde

Thanks billions, guys.  Got it.

On 03/11/2018 3:09 p.m., John Holcomb II wrote:
How about this? Yay for Tiny URLs!
https://tinyurl.com/yckm8e5a
John

Hey Jerry, this occurs because the link was somehow broken or incomplete and one part was not recognized as a link. I'll try to make it clickable but it's not easy since it's quite long.
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/use-a-screen-reader-to-move-from-skype-version-6-or-7-to-skype-version-8-3f8a173f-21ca-414e-84ce-41e94fd7958b

Here is the link that someone just passed onto me. It should work now.