Topics

Adding to conference, bad news...

Michele Barbi

Hello guys, for those who wanted to know how to joining callers in the conference, apparently it is not possible, you'll need to refuse the incoming call and then invite the contact to the conference. A friend of mine who is sighted told me this, so this must not be an accessibility issue.

inam din

If you are talking with someone, and if the third person is calling you, you need to answer that call, the first person goes on hold now press plus button and the first person’s contact will appear now you need to include that person who went to call on hold if He will accept then you three people can talk altogether!

The problem is that the plus button doesn’t show to us because our screen readers do not read it!

This should be fixed by Microsoft and I already told Skype Support about it!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hello guys, for those who wanted to know how to joining callers in the
conference, apparently it is not possible, you'll need to refuse the
incoming call and then invite the contact to the conference. A friend of
mine who is sighted told me this, so this must not be an accessibility
issue.

Yeah, I'm not surprised by this. It seems liek skype is makingit harder to do this.

On 9/12/2018 1:13 PM, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hello guys, for those who wanted to know how to joining callers in the conference, apparently it is not possible, you'll need to refuse the incoming call and then invite the contact to the conference. A friend of mine who is sighted told me this, so this must not be an accessibility issue.

Steve Matzura <number6@...>

So they've advanced the version number and taken away a capability. Lovely.