Topics

question about skype.

Joseph Machise

question about skype.

why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager and with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer to get out of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph.

Hello,

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!

inam din

Don’t use system tray to exit skype.

use ctrl+q to quit it that is native Skype command!

HTH

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager and with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer to get out of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph.

Hello,

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!

Shaun Oliver

Joseph, ctrl+Q will exit skype.

please don't make things harder for yourself than they have any right to be.

there's documentation a plenty to assist you with learning Skype's new keyboard commands, so I would encourage you and anybody else to please avail yourselves of the afforementioned documentation.

On 10/09/2018 00:11, Joseph Machise wrote:

question about skype.

why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager and with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer to get out of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph.

Hello,

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!

Mario

why not use the systray method?

use ctrl+q to quit it that is native Skype command!

HTH

Windows 10

*/why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager and
with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer to get out
of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph. /*
*//*

<http://www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation>

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!/*
*//*

Joseph Machise

tried that doesn't work.

use ctrl+q to quit it that is native Skype command!

HTH

Windows 10

*/why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager and
with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer to get out
of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph. /*
*//*
*/Hello,

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation
<http://www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation>

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!/*
*//*

Joseph Machise

well friend that isn't working

use ctrl+q to quit it that is native Skype command!

HTH

Windows 10

*/why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager and
with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer to get out
of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph. /*
*//*
*/Hello,

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation
<http://www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation>

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!/*
*//*

Joseph Machise

well it is now working

please don't make things harder for yourself than they have any right to be.

there's documentation a plenty to assist you with learning Skype's new keyboard commands, so I would encourage you and anybody else to please avail yourselves of the afforementioned documentation.

On 10/09/2018 00:11, Joseph Machise wrote:

question about skype.

why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager and with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer to get out of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph.

Hello,

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!

John Holcomb II

Also, let me point out that GW Micro merged, but even before that, the API which they used to interface to Skype is no longer. And its not coming back.

please don't make things harder for yourself than they have any right to be.

there's documentation a plenty to assist you with learning Skype's new keyboard commands, so I would encourage you and anybody else to please avail yourselves of the afforementioned documentation.

On 10/09/2018 00:11, Joseph Machise wrote:

question about skype.

why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager and with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer to get out of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph.

Hello,

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!

Léonie Watson

If you find that Control q doesn't work for any reason, try Alt f (to open the File menu), and then arrowing up until you find "Quit".

Also, let me point out that GW Micro merged, but even before that, the API which they used to interface to Skype is no longer. And its not coming back.
please don't make things harder for yourself than they have any
right to be.
there's documentation a plenty to assist you with learning Skype's
new keyboard commands, so I would encourage you and anybody else to
please avail yourselves of the afforementioned documentation.
On 10/09/2018 00:11, Joseph Machise wrote:
question about skype.
/*why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager
and with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer
to get out of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph. */
/*Hello,*/*/
//
--
@LeonieWatson @tink@... Carpe diem

Shaun Oliver

because it is inaccessible. besides, if there is a keystroke to completely quit Skype, you may as well use it. after all, if you want to increase productivity, you 'd do well to make things as simple as possible. why do in multiple keystrokes what you can achieve in one or two?

On 10/09/2018 01:41, Mario wrote:
why not use the systray method?

use ctrl+q to quit it that is native Skype command!

HTH

Windows 10

*/why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager and
with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer to get out
of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph. /*
*//*
*/Hello,

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation
<http://www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation>

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!/*
*//*

Shaun Oliver

well, then try plugging your keyboard in. it works here for me every single time.

well friend that isn't working
please don't make things harder for yourself than they have any right to be.

there's documentation a plenty to assist you with learning Skype's new keyboard commands, so I would encourage you and anybody else to please avail yourselves of the afforementioned documentation.

On 10/09/2018 00:11, Joseph Machise wrote:

question about skype.

why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager and with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer to get out of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph.

Hello,

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!

Joseph Machise

not using a eye phone.

[...]

at which point did I say you were using an iPhone?

not using a eye phone.
[...]

well how can I plug in a keyboard when I am using one use skype from my computer, that's why I thought that you thought that I was using a eye phone.

[...]

Michele Barbi

Just to tell you that last night I tested ctrl+q and worked just fine. Using Skype 8.29 with scripts revision 60, finally available here in Italian.

Don & Cher

I agree using version 7. Control-Q makes a phone call.

Cher

use ctrl+q to quit it that is native Skype command!

HTH

Windows 10

*/why is it so hard on skype to exit out, I use the task manager and
with windows7 it doesn't work, have to restart the computer to get out
of skipe, hope someone will redo GW from Joseph. /*
*//*
*/Hello,

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation
<http://www.gofundme.com/joseph039s-dental-work-and-relocation>

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much from Joseph!/*
*//*

Don & Cher

I have a horrible time exiting Skype 7- using JFW latest and Win10 latest. .
As I said earlier, control-Q dials the phone; the file menu is often not
visible and I have the 'Skype' menu instead. Even if the file menu puts in
an appearance, exit does not work. Sometimes I can get the taskbar to pull
down- but usually neither space or enter works. It is a mystery without
resolution for me.

Cher

[...]

Dear, as far as Skype 7 is concern and if you are using JAWS script of Skype 7, exiting Skype isn’t an issue.

Just press shift+alt+f4 twice in a quick succession you will exit skype!

I mean hold shift+alt and press f4 twice in a quick succession you will exit skype!

In Skype 8 ctrl+q for that purpose and if you focus Skype, ctrl+shift+p and ctrl+e will start and end calls respectively!

Inamuddin09@...

Outlook:

Inam092@...

Yahoo:

Inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

Charlsdarwin1969@...

Talk with me on Skype:

Charlsdarwin1

Follow me on my twitter ID:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell no.:

+92-334-3348409

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@... Carpe diem

Stephen Troy

hi joseph

the easiest way to exit Skype using windows 7 or 10 is shift, alt and
f4 pressed together twice quickly .

On 15/09/2018, inam din <inam092@...> wrote:
Dear, as far as Skype 7 is concern and if you are using JAWS script of Skype
7, exiting Skype isn’t an issue.

Just press shift+alt+f4 twice in a quick succession you will exit skype!

I mean hold shift+alt and press f4 twice in a quick succession you will exit
skype!

In Skype 8 ctrl+q for that purpose and if you focus Skype, ctrl+shift+p and
ctrl+e will start and end calls respectively!

Inamuddin09@...<mailto:Inamuddin09@...>

Outlook:

Inam092@...<mailto:Inam092@...>

Yahoo: