Topics

Microsoft is finally going to make the Skype UI good for the things people use

John Holcomb II

So according to this, Skype 7 will reach endd of life, but there is no time  table.

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/09/microsoft-ditches-skypes-snapchat-feature-will-optimize-ui-for-calls-and-chat/

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Intresting.  I guess will see what happens with skype If there able to bring skype to a design to what it is supposed to be then I think it will give people an opsion.  I have not used skype classic in some time and so it will be intresting to see whappens.

Matthew