https://www.thurrott.com/cloud/microsoft-consumer-services/skype/170976/skype-can-finally-record-your-calls

Sarah k Alawami

I wonder if we can actually export those into listenable format celceta Skype, that is MP3, wave, Etc. I wonder if we could also record separate channels. I'm too used to using zoom. LOL.

On September 4, 2018 10:28:51 "John Holcomb II" <jhii926@...> wrote:

https://www.thurrott.com/cloud/microsoft-consumer-services/skype/170976/skype-can-finally-record-your-calls

John Holcomb II

No idea, but this sounds  like a good idea.

Seems a lot of places stil use Skype and not zoom.

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2018 7:30 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Skype Can Finally Record Your Calls

I wonder if we can actually export those into listenable format celceta Skype, that is MP3, wave, Etc. I wonder if we could also record separate channels. I'm too used to using zoom. LOL.

Michele Barbi

Well, apart from the native Skype functionality, I have a program called MP3 Skype recorder which is supposed to work with Skype 8 electron. Only thing is, I don't know if this program is available on Mac, I installed it on my Windows desktop.

No, it is not. This is why we use audio hijack in order to do what we need to do.

On September 7, 2018 03:48:19 "Michele Barbi" <barbi.michele@...> wrote:

Well, apart from the native Skype functionality, I have a program called
MP3 Skype recorder which is supposed to work with Skype 8 electron. Only
thing is, I don't know if this program is available on Mac, I installed
it on my Windows desktop.

Thanks Sarah for your completion, and sorry if I asked something you found obvious.

No problem. I'm just so used to using that app, that's all I know. I will have to try this out when my computer gets back from being repaired at some point. LOL.