Topics

Skype Electron and Latest JAWS

inam din

Dear friends, I’m very sorry to inform you that if you are using Skype Electron, it is advisable for  you that you  shouldn’t update JAWS which was released today!

The matter of fact is that it is observed so many times that FS isn’t doing good amount of testing before updating JAWS.

If you update today’s version of JAWS, it will not announce of sending messages etc!

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell numbers:

John Gassman

I would suggest updating to the latest JAWS in skype 8.
Nothing is perfect but it is certainly better than it has been.
It will continue to get better during the 2019 public beta cycle as you all will find out in the next couple of weeks.
John
At 11:48 AM 8/21/2018, you wrote:
Dear friends, I'm very sorry to inform you that if you are using Skype Electron, it is advisable for you that you shouldn't update JAWS which was released today!
The matter of fact is that it is observed so many times that FS isn't doing good amount of testing before updating JAWS.
If you update today's version of JAWS, it will not announce of sending messages etc!

<mailto:inamuddin09@...>inamuddin09@...
<mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...>Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
<mailto:inam092@...>inam092@...
yahoo:
<mailto:inamuddin2010@...>inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
<http://www.facebook.com/inamuddin786>www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
Follow me on my twitter ID:
<http://www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1>www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
Call me on my cell numbers:

JAWS Certified, 2014.

inam din

Dear, it was me who has advised not to update because if you update it, you will loose skype’s announcement message send and other notification but now I’m saying that you can update it because Doug Lee has assured us that He will fix everything in 24 hours time!

For more information please visit:

http://www.dlee.org/skype/jaws_august_update_2018.php

At 11:48 AM 8/21/2018, you wrote:
>Dear friends, I'm very sorry to inform you that if you are using
>Skype Electron, it is advisable for  you that you  shouldn't update
>JAWS which was released today!
>The matter of fact is that it is observed so many times that FS
>isn't doing good amount of testing before updating JAWS.
>If you update today's version of JAWS, it will not announce of
>sending messages etc!
>With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:
>Charlsdarwin1
>

>You can contact me via gmail:
><mailto:inamuddin09@...>inamuddin09@...
><mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...>Inamuddin.ronaque@...
>outlook:
><mailto:inam092@...>inam092@...
>yahoo:
><mailto:inamuddin2010@...>inamuddin2010@...
>Add my Skype ID:
>charlsdarwin1
>Meet me on facebook:
><http://www.facebook.com/inamuddin786>www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
>Follow me on my twitter ID:
><http://www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1>www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
>Call me on my cell numbers:
>+92-300-2227598
>+92-334-3348409

JAWS Certified, 2014.

inam din

Dear friends, He managed to fix Skype Classic and He has posted His new script of Skype Classic revision 993.

To download it

Please Clic Here

As far as Skype Electron is concern, He is still busy in fixing it!

At 11:48 AM 8/21/2018, you wrote:
>Dear friends, I'm very sorry to inform you that if you are using
>Skype Electron, it is advisable for  you that you  shouldn't update
>JAWS which was released today!
>The matter of fact is that it is observed so many times that FS
>isn't doing good amount of testing before updating JAWS.
>If you update today's version of JAWS, it will not announce of
>sending messages etc!
>With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:
>Charlsdarwin1
>

>You can contact me via gmail:
><mailto:inamuddin09@...>inamuddin09@...
><mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...>Inamuddin.ronaque@...
>outlook:
><mailto:inam092@...>inam092@...
>yahoo:
><mailto:inamuddin2010@...>inamuddin2010@...
>Add my Skype ID:
>charlsdarwin1
>Meet me on facebook:
><http://www.facebook.com/inamuddin786>www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
>Follow me on my twitter ID:
><http://www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1>www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
>Call me on my cell numbers:
>+92-300-2227598
>+92-334-3348409

JAWS Certified, 2014.

Kimmie

Hi there. I’ve tried to download this, but it says item not found. Thanks.

At 11:48 AM 8/21/2018, you wrote:
>Dear friends, I'm very sorry to inform you that if you are using
>Skype Electron, it is advisable for  you that you  shouldn't update
>JAWS which was released today!
>The matter of fact is that it is observed so many times that FS
>isn't doing good amount of testing before updating JAWS.
>If you update today's version of JAWS, it will not announce of
>sending messages etc!
>With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:
>Charlsdarwin1
>

>You can contact me via gmail:
><mailto:inamuddin09@...>inamuddin09@...
><mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...>Inamuddin.ronaque@...
>outlook:
><mailto:inam092@...>inam092@...
>yahoo:
><mailto:inamuddin2010@...>inamuddin2010@...
>Add my Skype ID:
>charlsdarwin1
>Meet me on facebook:
><http://www.facebook.com/inamuddin786>www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
>Follow me on my twitter ID:
><http://www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1>www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
>Call me on my cell numbers:
>+92-300-2227598
>+92-334-3348409

JAWS Certified, 2014.

I suspect you were using the last link on the page, which is an old 6.22a link. You want the 6.22b link.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 05:18:18AM +1200, Kimmie wrote:
Hi there. I've tried to download this, but it says item not found.
Thanks.

Dear friends, He managed to fix Skype Classic and He has posted His new
script of Skype Classic revision 993.

To download it

[1]Please Clic Here

As far as Skype Electron is concern, He is still busy in fixing it!

[2]inamuddin09@...

[3]Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:
[4]inam092@...

yahoo:
[5]inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
[6]www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter ID:
[7]www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell numbers:

Dear, it was me who has advised not to update because if you update it,
you will loose skype's announcement message send and other notification
but now I'm saying that you can update it because Doug Lee has assured
us that He will fix everything in 24 hours time!

For more information please visit:

[8]http://www.dlee.org/skype/jaws_august_update_2018.php

[9]inamuddin09@...

[10]Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:
[11]inam092@...

yahoo:
[12]inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
[13]www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter ID:
[14]www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell numbers:

At 11:48 AM 8/21/2018, you wrote:
>Dear friends, I'm very sorry to inform you that if you are using
>Skype Electron, it is advisable for you that you shouldn't update
>JAWS which was released today!
>The matter of fact is that it is observed so many times that FS
>isn't doing good amount of testing before updating JAWS.
>If you update today's version of JAWS, it will not announce of
>sending messages etc!
>With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:
>Charlsdarwin1
>

>You can contact me via gmail:
><[15]mailto:inamuddin09@...>inamuddin09@...
><[16]mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...>Inamuddin.ronaque@...
>outlook:
><[17]mailto:inam092@...>inam092@...
>yahoo:
><[18]mailto:inamuddin2010@...>inamuddin2010@...
>Add my Skype ID:
>charlsdarwin1
>Meet me on facebook:
><[19]http://www.facebook.com/inamuddin786>www.facebook.com/inamuddin78
6
>Follow me on my twitter ID:
><[20]http://www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1>www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin
1
>Call me on my cell numbers:
>+92-300-2227598
>+92-334-3348409

JAWS Certified, 2014.
[21]http://www.FreedomScientific.com/Certification

References

1. http://dlee.org/skype/jfw-skr622b.exe
2. mailto:inamuddin09@...
3. mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...
4. mailto:inam092@...
5. mailto:inamuddin2010@...
6. http://www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
7. http://www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
8. http://www.dlee.org/skype/jaws_august_update_2018.php
9. mailto:inamuddin09@...
10. mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...
11. mailto:inam092@...
12. mailto:inamuddin2010@...
13. http://www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
14. http://www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
15. mailto:inamuddin09@...
16. mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...
17. mailto:inam092@...
18. mailto:inamuddin2010@...
19. http://www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
20. http://www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
21. http://www.FreedomScientific.com/Certification
23. mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io?subject=Re:%20Re%3A%20%5Bskypeenglish%5D%20Skype%20Electron%20and%20Latest%20JAWS
24. mailto:pegasus21@...?subject=Private:%20Re:%20Re%3A%20%5Bskypeenglish%5D%20Skype%20Electron%20and%20Latest%20JAWS

Time is the friend of one who is true, and the enemy of one who isn't.
(02/05/2010)

Don & Cher

I’m getting a 404 error with the posted link.

Cher

At 11:48 AM 8/21/2018, you wrote:
>Dear friends, I'm very sorry to inform you that if you are using
>Skype Electron, it is advisable for  you that you  shouldn't update
>JAWS which was released today!
>The matter of fact is that it is observed so many times that FS
>isn't doing good amount of testing before updating JAWS.
>If you update today's version of JAWS, it will not announce of
>sending messages etc!
>With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:
>Charlsdarwin1
>

>You can contact me via gmail:
><mailto:inamuddin09@...>inamuddin09@...
><mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...>Inamuddin.ronaque@...