Topics

Ringing tones that won’t stop.

albert brown

Hello, I have a blind friend when someone calls her on skype she can’t stop the ringing tone. She is unable to heaar the caller the skype versio. Is skype version 7

Albert

inamuddin khan

Reinstallation of Skype may fix the problem!

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell numbers:

Hello, I have a blind friend when someone calls her on skype she can’t stop the ringing tone. She is unable to heaar the caller the skype versio. Is skype version 7

Albert

Pete

Your friend should check in tools, options, advanced and make sure that hotkeys are enabled.

Pete H.