From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Tijerina
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 10:42 AM
To: diane.tu@...
Subject: [skypeenglish] I can't make it today

Hi Whitney and eric...Randy Tijerina.
I knew this was gonna be a difficult week the minute I rose from sleep.
I'm about to see two dear friends graduate.
And as usual, this has hit me.
Please excuse me during tech class.
I'd rather I perform full and in good shape than a crying student.
I am trying to push.
I just can't make it!.
I beg your permission.

shall I come today knowing the bad shape I am in?