Topics

Deleting contacts

Lino Morales

How do you delete contacts assuming there is a way in Skype 8.2.5? Only thing in the context menu I see is add to favorites. I want to delete some people who don’t use Skype anymore. Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Shaun Oliver

you need to go in to their profiles and delete them in there.

On 13/08/2018 10:42, Lino Morales wrote:

How do you delete contacts assuming there is a way in Skype 8.2.5? Only thing in the context menu I see is add to favorites. I want to delete some people who don’t use Skype anymore. Thanks.

Lino Morales

OK thanks Sean.

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of Shaun Oliver <blindman75@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2018 9:49:42 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Deleting contacts

you need to go in to their profiles and delete them in there.

Shaun Oliver

to further add to that, when you open a chat to a contact, at the top of the screen you will see a button that denotes their profile. if you go in there, there's options to block as well as delete. that's where you do it. hth.

inam din

Dear friend, you can block those Skype contacts who are no longer using Skype!

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:
inam092@...

yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell numbers:
+92-300-2227598 

+92-334-3348409

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 6:12:15 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Deleting contacts

Sarah k Alawami

I right click and choose delete. Ther probably is an easier way. To do this. But this shoudl help for now.

On 12 Aug 2018, at 18:12, Lino Morales wrote:

Shaun Oliver

I had forgotten that, but yes, that is an option also.

On 13/08/2018 11:54, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I right click and choose delete. Ther probably is an easier way. To do this. But this shoudl help for now.

On 12 Aug 2018, at 18:12, Lino Morales wrote: