Sent: Monday, August 06, 2018 2:00 PM
Subject: [skypeenglish] Microsoft Backtracks, Classic Skype Lives to See Another Day - Thurrott.com

https://www.thurrott.com/cloud/microsoft-consumer-services/skype/165295/microsoft-backtracks-classic-skype-lives-see-another-day

Jerry Pryde

PS:

I’m keeping all the info on the new skype you all have sent, just in case.

Sent: Monday, August 06, 2018 2:00 PM

https://www.thurrott.com/cloud/microsoft-consumer-services/skype/165295/microsoft-backtracks-classic-skype-lives-see-another-day

Yeah. I’m just learningn skype 8. I duno when they will reneg on that statement again. But it is time for it to go in my humble opinion.

Sent: Monday, August 06, 2018 2:00 PM

https://www.thurrott.com/cloud/microsoft-consumer-services/skype/165295/microsoft-backtracks-classic-skype-lives-see-another-day

Randy Tijerina

How do I get this version 7?
I got the versio eight..and it's horrible?

On 8/6/18, John Holcomb II <@JHRadio> wrote:
https://www.thurrott.com/cloud/microsoft-consumer-services/skype/165295/micr
osoft-backtracks-classic-skype-lives-see-another-day

Jerry Pryde

I got the versio eight..and it's horrible?

On 8/6/18, John Holcomb II <@JHRadio> wrote:
https://www.thurrott.com/cloud/microsoft-consumer-services/skype/165295/micr
osoft-backtracks-classic-skype-lives-see-another-day

Steve Matzura

You might as well just go for it, as it is unclear from that article just how much back Microsoft has moved that deadline for conversion.

Sent: Monday, August 06, 2018 2:00 PM

inam din

In my guess Microsoft will extend the deadline until April 2019!

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell numbers:

Sent: Monday, August 06, 2018 2:00 PM

John Holcomb II

I never did upgrade and won’t until I absolutely have too

Sent: Monday, August 06, 2018 2:00 PM

cecropia64

Quick question.� If they have brought it back, does this mean that they are going to support it or just pull a fast one later on?

I never did upgrade and won�t until I absolutely have too

In my guess Microsoft will extend the deadline until April 2019!

inamuddin09@... <mailto:inamuddin09@...>

Inamuddin.ronaque@... <mailto:Inamuddin.ronaque@...>

outlook:
inam092@... <mailto:inam092@...>

yahoo:
inamuddin2010@... <mailto:inamuddin2010@...>

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786 <http://www.facebook.com/inamuddin786>

Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1 <http://www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1>

Call me on my cell numbers:

It'll continue to work for some length of time.

osoft-backtracks-classic-skype-lives-see-another-day

Kimmie

Yeah I definitely put my feedback in there and told them to get their act together.