Topics

locked about skype and microsoft.

Joseph Machise <josephmachise@...>

People I understand how you and dug feel, but waiting for microsoft to make skype accessible, is like waiting for a snow to fall.

cecropia64

Yeah.� If it makes them no money, they won't do it.

On 7/17/2018 3:08 PM, Joseph Machise wrote:
*/People I understand how you and dug feel, but waiting for microsoft to make skype accessible, is like waiting for a snow to fall./*

Josephine Hirsch

I have Skype for 9 years now, and I also have Windows 7 computer. To discontinue Skype Classic, it wouldn't work very well with screenreaders very well

On 7/17/2018 2:08 PM, Joseph Machise wrote:
People I understand how you and dug feel, but waiting for microsoft to make skype accessible, is like waiting for a snow to fall.

Lino Morales

Well Joseph I only have 1 suggestion and this goes for all of you. If you are running WIN 10 by all means use the Feedback Hub. In stead of bitching and complaining about MS this and MS that make your voice heard. Bill Gates isn’t running the show anymore in Redmon. It’s a new Microsoft.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

People I understand how you and dug feel, but waiting for microsoft to make skype accessible, is like waiting for a snow to fall.

Lino Morales

Josephine life isn’t fare. If you can afford it buy yourself a nice WIN 10 machine. PC’s are really cheap these days. Trust me I know cause I bout the PC I’m using almost a year for $162. As Bob Dylan once sang. Times Are A Changin. TTimes have changed and that encludes software. So get used to it buttercup like it or not.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

People I understand how you and dug feel, but waiting for microsoft to make skype accessible, is like waiting for a snow to fall.

Lino Morales

Yes and so am I. Email me privately at:

Lino.jr@...

I can get you the URL for Computers For the Blind in TX. They can help you if your interested.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On 7/17/2018 2:22 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

Josephine life isn’t fare. If you can afford it buy yourself a nice WIN 10 machine. PC’s are really cheap these days. Trust me I know cause I bout the PC I’m using almost a year for $162. As Bob Dylan once sang. Times Are A Changin. TTimes have changed and that encludes software. So get used to it buttercup like it or not.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

People I understand how you and dug feel, but waiting for microsoft to make skype accessible, is like waiting for a snow to fall.

Mike Bernard

And What about those who don’t have access to the feedback hub because they don’t yet have win 10? How do they make their feelings heard?

Mike

Well Joseph I only have 1 suggestion and this goes for all of you. If you are running WIN 10 by all means use the Feedback Hub. In stead of bitching and complaining about MS this and MS that make your voice heard. Bill Gates isn’t running the show anymore in Redmon. It’s a new Microsoft.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

People I understand how you and dug feel, but waiting for microsoft to make skype accessible, is like waiting for a snow to fall.

Sorry, but i’m locking this topic. This discussion will go no further.

Thanks.