Sorry folks

cecropia64

It was me who sent the email with all the messed up characters in it.  I use both Jaws and NVDA and sometimes when I have to switch between them, this little issue happens.  Doesn't happen all the time but when it does it is a real pain.  Again, sorry for the confusion.

Stewart

Sarah k Alawami

No problems. Can you report that to the nvda groups which is also on groups.io to see what is  going on? Maybe it’s nothing, or a setting that needs to be changed etc.

Take care and be blessed.

On Jul 16, 2018, at 12:31 PM, cecropia64 <cecropia64@...> wrote:

It was me who sent the email with all the messed up characters in it.  I use both Jaws and NVDA and sometimes when I have to switch between them, this little issue happens.  Doesn't happen all the time but when it does it is a real pain.  Again, sorry for the confusion.

Stewart

Michele Barbi

No need of NVDA group Sarah. I had the same issue with other caracters in Italian, with Thunderbird and yahoo mail server. I think I fixed it by changing TB settings using Unicode codification.

Well, I guess if the original poster needshelp, they can get with you off list to discuss what to do, or anyoen else, except me as I don’t really use nvda that often, ok, not in that way lol!

Take care all.