Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 6:54 AM
Subject: [skypeenglish] skype stopped working

hello skypers, recently installed skype 8 on my pc, using jaws 18 and windows 7, cant use it at all, it wont allow me to install any old versions to go back, can anyone help? thanks oran

JAWS scripts for Skype 8 are at http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/ and an NVDA add-on for Skype8 is at http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/skype.nvda-addon

The old classic Skype 7 app should still be downloadable from http://www.skype.com/go/getskype-full