Topics

skype question

John Sanders

Hi my name is John Sanders.

I have a question: I have the latest version of skype.

Its very confusing to use.

Where can I get the version that works with  jaws?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders

Josephine Hirsch

Try Skype Classic, which 7.5.9 on Skype.com, but new version of Skype is confusing to me as well. The only thing that I did not like about it is that I can't access to my voicemail with the new version of Skype.

The new version of Skype only works on Windows 10, and I have Windows 7 of my OS for my computer

On 6/17/2018 10:12 PM, John Sanders wrote:
Hi my name is John Sanders.

I have a question: I have the latest version of skype.

Its very confusing to use.

Where can I get the version that works with  jaws?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders

Stephen Troy

Hi john

There are scripts available for all versions of skype and you can find them at the following links.

JAWS scripts for Skype UWP for Windows 10: http://www.dlee.org/skype/uwp/ Windows 10 en.html

JAWS scripts for Skype 8 (Electron app): http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/

Legacy scripts for Skype 7: http://www.dlee.org/skype

You can download skype 7.4 from:
http://www.filepuma.com/download/skype_7.40.151-17049/

regards

steve

Microsoft page listing keystr-----Original Message-----
I have a question: I have the latest version of skype.

Its very confusing to use.

Where can I get the version that works with jaws?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders

John Sanders

Hi,

I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me with this issue.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders