the skype scrips.

Joseph Machise <josephmachise@...>

Hi, can anyone send me the link to the new  skype scrips.

Jerry Pryde

Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 9:43 PM
Subject: [skypeenglish] the skype scrips.

Hi, can anyone send me the link to the new skype scrips.

Joseph Machise <josephmachise@...>

thanks still having trouble with them, wish sombody would make a program like GW connect from Joseph.

Hi, can anyone send me the link to the new skype scrips.

Jerry Pryde

Just tab to 6.22b and click on it.
Follow the prompts to install.
Make sure it the scripts install into your version of jaws.

Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 10:06 PM

thanks still having trouble with them, wish sombody would make a program like GW connect from Joseph.
Hi, can anyone send me the link to the new skype scrips.

Stephen Troy

Hi joseph

Which version of skype are you running?

If it’s 7, otherwise known as classic, once you click on 6.22B you need to tab round until you get to a link that says: script version 6.22B executable installer and enter on that. Then follow the installation steps. By default the installer will select the version of jaws you are running.

Steve

can we do a tandum, maybe you can help please get back my e-mail off list is josephmachise@...

If it’s 7, otherwise known as classic, once you click on 6.22B you need to tab round until you get to a link that says: script version 6.22B executable installer and enter on that. Then follow the installation steps. By default the installer will select the version of jaws you are running.

Steve

thanks still having trouble with them, wish sombody would make a program like GW connect from Joseph.

Hi, can anyone send me the link to the new skype scrips.

Joseph Machise <josephmachise@...>

it is 7, but the webpage keeps coming up.

[...]

how do I make it clacic

If it’s 7, otherwise known as classic, once you click on 6.22B you need to tab round until you get to a link that says: script version 6.22B executable installer and enter on that. Then follow the installation steps. By default the installer will select the version of jaws you are running.

Steve

thanks still having trouble with them, wish sombody would make a program like GW connect from Joseph.

Hi, can anyone send me the link to the new skype scrips.

Stephen Troy

I have emailed you off list joseph