Classic Skype updated

Michele Barbi

Hello guys, as insubject, incredible but true! There is a classic Skype update, meaning version 7.41.0.101. You can find it from the usual link: www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

Oh nice, I'll check after work to see if the mac version has also ben updated. It needs it.

On Mar 26, 2018, at 2:42 PM, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:

Hello guys, as insubject, incredible but true! There is a classic Skype update, meaning version 7.41.0.101. You can find it from the usual link: www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

Mod I don't think so, I pointed my browser at www.skype.com/go/getskype-macosx and still find 7.59.37.

Kimmie

Is this skype accessible for novices like me? I did update at one stage, and what a horrible version that was, so I ended up going back to the last one I had, and thank goodness for that. Bloody Microsoft! Woops sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Tuesday, 27 March 2018 10:42 a.m.
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Classic Skype updated

Hello guys, as insubject, incredible but true! There is a classic Skype update, meaning version 7.41.0.101. You can find it from the usual link:
www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

Josephine Hirsch

I also tried to go back to the classic version of Skype, but it did not work out except I have to go back to the current version that I am using right now. The thing that I did not like is that I can't access my voicemail on this one.

Haven't figure out how to access my voicemail yet

On 3/26/2018 7:11 PM, Kimmie wrote:
Is this skype accessible for novices like me? I did update at one stage, and what a horrible version that was, so I ended up going back to the last one I had, and thank goodness for that. Bloody Microsoft! Woops sorry.

Hello guys, as insubject, incredible but true! There is a classic Skype update, meaning version 7.41.0.101. You can find it from the usual link:
www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

Jerry Pryde

If all else fails, Skype 7.4.0.151 can be downloaded here.

http://www.filepuma.com/download/skype_7.40.151-17049/

Hello guys, as insubject, incredible but true! There is a classic Skype update, meaning version 7.41.0.101. You can find it from the usual link:
www.skype.com/go/getskype-full

Brian Hartgen <brianhartgen@...>

This really does work, thanks for passing it along. I could use the Skype for Windows10, and I did solve my problem about the mood text with that version, but it's nice to have this version back as I use Skype every day. It's like welcoming back an old friend.