skype accessibility update

Marvin Hunkin <neilmarvin@...>

Hi. Just read about the accessibility and skype updates. So will paste the article link below.

Thanks.

https://blogs.skype.com/news/2018/03/16/improving-skype-accessibility/#.WqxltA6wSJw.twitter

Thanks. I notice the mac though is being pretty much not really  left behind but the interface at leas the last time I used it a few weeks ago was horrible still. I'm still using skype 7.59 over here. They know about the issues but they dropped the ball when it came to listening to those of us who were in the preview in my humble opinion. They are starting to regret that now actually as a lot of us have complained publicly on twitter and facebook etc.

On Mar 20, 2018, at 8:12 PM, Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io <neilmarvin@...> wrote:

Hi. Just read about the accessibility and skype updates. So will paste the article link below.
Thanks.

https://blogs.skype.com/news/2018/03/16/improving-skype-accessibility/#.WqxltA6wSJw.twitter

Chela Robles

In all honesty if I utilize Skype I just use the iPhone version instead more simple that way! I also use Zoom video conferencing software. Stopped using the windows version of Skype long time ago when Windows 10 first came out.

On Mar 21, 2018, at 10:50 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Thanks. I notice the mac though is being pretty much not really  left behind but the interface at leas the last time I used it a few weeks ago was horrible still. I'm still using skype 7.59 over here. They know about the issues but they dropped the ball when it came to listening to those of us who were in the preview in my humble opinion. They are starting to regret that now actually as a lot of us have complained publicly on twitter and facebook etc.

On Mar 20, 2018, at 8:12 PM, Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io <neilmarvin@...> wrote:

Hi. Just read about the accessibility and skype updates. So will paste the article link below.
Thanks.

https://blogs.skype.com/news/2018/03/16/improving-skype-accessibility/#.WqxltA6wSJw.twitter

Yeah I have to use skype for my job. But I do use zoom for my business meetings. Skype is going down hill and I hate to see this software go one of these days at least in terms of acceswibility and lack of features such as having multiple accounts you can  tap and log on with  etc. I have suggested this by the way and basically was ignored. Plus the interface just plane sucks.

Take care

On Mar 21, 2018, at 11:08 AM, cdrobles693@... wrote:

[...]

Letizia

In this period I haven't used Skype so much yesterday I had to add a contact and I noticed that it was better than the ladders versions, I use  on Skype on my iPhone