No Problem

Jerry Pryde

Hi all.

I must be the most blessed person on this list.
I’m reading all the problems some of you are having, and I’m amazed.
I’m still using Skype 7.0.0.151 on Windows 7, JAWS 15, and all is well; even with a restart after installing updates.
But, if they’re phasing out classic skype, this too shall pass.
Jerry.

Hamza Ahmad

Me too is using the jaws 18 and 2018 together, and have no problems at all.

On 2/26/18, Jerry Pryde <jpryde1@...> wrote:
Hi all.

I must be the most blessed person on this list.
I’m reading all the problems some of you are having, and I’m amazed.
I’m still using Skype 7.0.0.151 on Windows 7, JAWS 15, and all is well; even
with a restart after installing updates.
But, if they’re phasing out classic skype, this too shall pass.
Jerry.

Michele Barbi

For now I do not encounter any kind of problems with Skype 7.40, JAWS 18 and scripts revision 986. Note that JAWS 2018 is not yet available here in Italy, afaik.