Date   
Re: How to prevent Skype from gaining automatic focus when a message comes in

Desert Moon
 

Hello Amy,

With that setting, messages will still come in witout alerting you. You need to manually check messages. 

Before invoking that feature, I think you need to ask yourself a few questions. How frequent do alerts pop up? How disruptive are alerts? How important are incoming messages? Nice to know, must know or immediate action required? How disciplined are you to check message at a regular interval?

--
Desert

Re: How to prevent Skype from gaining automatic focus when a message comes in

Amy Ruell
 

Pardon the novice question, I am very new to this program. If I shut off alerts, how will I know when a message comes in? I can’t ignore the messages, I just don’t want them to interrupt my other work and want to have control over when I view them.
Thank you
Amy



On Dec 21, 2018, at 12:27 AM, Desert Moon via Groups.Io <desert.moon@...> wrote:

Hello Amy,

I use Skype for Business at work. As far as I can remember, you can shut off alerts:

1. Settings
2. Alerts
3. Generl Alerts
4. Select “Don’t show alerts”

--
Desert

Re: How to prevent Skype from gaining automatic focus when a message comes in

Desert Moon
 

Hello Amy,

I use Skype for Business at work. As far as I can remember, you can shut off alerts:

1. Settings
2. Alerts
3. Generl Alerts
4. Select “Don’t show alerts”

--
Desert

How to prevent Skype from gaining automatic focus when a message comes in

Amy Ruell
 

Hello all,
I am new to Skype for business. When a message comes in from a group that I must monitor, Jaws automatically focuses on that window, interrupting anywork I am trying to get done.
Is there a setting I can change so this will not happen?
Thanks.

Re: down and dirty basics with 8.3

John Holcomb II
 

Your very welcome.

John in PA

 

 

 

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike DeZinno
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2018 6:53 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] down and dirty basics with 8.3

 

John, Thank you so much for the fast response and the help.
Mike in SC
At 06:04 PM 12/6/2018, you wrote:

Yes.
That is Skype 8 electron.
 
 
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike DeZinno
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2018 6:01 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] down and dirty basics with 8.3
 
Hello All,
I recently asked a sighted friend to find Skype Electron for me at the MS website.
They couldn't seem to locate it under that name so they downloaded the Desktop version.
This is what came to me:  Skype-8.34.0.78.exe
Is this the correct version I need to put onto a new machine running Windows 10 and Jaws 2019?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike in SC

At 03:35 AM 12/1/2018, you wrote:

Hello Steve,

JAWS 2019 should have Skype 8 scripts installed by default. However, if you want to install the JAWS scripts for Skype Electron by Doug Lee, here it's the direct link: http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/jfw_skypeelectron.exe

The hotkeys you asked should be Skype native commands, these are as follows if my memory does not go wrong:

  • ctrl+shift+p starts an audio call, not sure if it also works for answering;
  • ctrl+e ends the current call;
  • ctrl+shift+s is used for searching people.

Anyway you can consult this table for more info: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-keyboard-shortcuts-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype
Bye!
Barbuz

  •  

Re: down and dirty basics with 8.3

Mike DeZinno
 

John, Thank you so much for the fast response and the help.
Mike in SC

At 06:04 PM 12/6/2018, you wrote:
Yes.
That is Skype 8 electron.
 
 
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike DeZinno
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2018 6:01 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] down and dirty basics with 8.3
 
Hello All,
I recently asked a sighted friend to find Skype Electron for me at the MS website.
They couldn't seem to locate it under that name so they downloaded the Desktop version.
This is what came to me:  Skype-8.34.0.78.exe
Is this the correct version I need to put onto a new machine running Windows 10 and Jaws 2019?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike in SC

At 03:35 AM 12/1/2018, you wrote:

Hello Steve,
JAWS 2019 should have Skype 8 scripts installed by default. However, if you want to install the JAWS scripts for Skype Electron by Doug Lee, here it's the direct link: http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/jfw_skypeelectron.exe
The hotkeys you asked should be Skype native commands, these are as follows if my memory does not go wrong:
  • ctrl+shift+p starts an audio call, not sure if it also works for answering;
  • ctrl+e ends the current call;
  • ctrl+shift+s is used for searching people.
Anyway you can consult this table for more info: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-keyboard-shortcuts-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype
Bye!
Barbuz
  •  

Re: down and dirty basics with 8.3

John Holcomb II
 

Yes.

That is Skype 8 electron.

 

 

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike DeZinno
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2018 6:01 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] down and dirty basics with 8.3

 

Hello All,
I recently asked a sighted friend to find Skype Electron for me at the MS website.
They couldn't seem to locate it under that name so they downloaded the Desktop version.
This is what came to me:  Skype-8.34.0.78.exe
Is this the correct version I need to put onto a new machine running Windows 10 and Jaws 2019?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike in SC

At 03:35 AM 12/1/2018, you wrote:

Hello Steve,
JAWS 2019 should have Skype 8 scripts installed by default. However, if you want to install the JAWS scripts for Skype Electron by Doug Lee, here it's the direct link: http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/jfw_skypeelectron.exe
The hotkeys you asked should be Skype native commands, these are as follows if my memory does not go wrong:

  • ctrl+shift+p starts an audio call, not sure if it also works for answering;
  • ctrl+e ends the current call;
  • ctrl+shift+s is used for searching people.

Anyway you can consult this table for more info: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-keyboard-shortcuts-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype
Bye!
Barbuz

  •  

Re: down and dirty basics with 8.3

Mike DeZinno
 

Hello All,
I recently asked a sighted friend to find Skype Electron for me at the MS website.
They couldn't seem to locate it under that name so they downloaded the Desktop version.
This is what came to me:  Skype-8.34.0.78.exe
Is this the correct version I need to put onto a new machine running Windows 10 and Jaws 2019?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike in SC


At 03:35 AM 12/1/2018, you wrote:
Hello Steve,
JAWS 2019 should have Skype 8 scripts installed by default. However, if you want to install the JAWS scripts for Skype Electron by Doug Lee, here it's the direct link: http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/jfw_skypeelectron.exe
The hotkeys you asked should be Skype native commands, these are as follows if my memory does not go wrong:
  • ctrl+shift+p starts an audio call, not sure if it also works for answering;
  • ctrl+e ends the current call;
  • ctrl+shift+s is used for searching people.
Anyway you can consult this table for more info: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-keyboard-shortcuts-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype
Bye!
Barbuz
  •  

air reservations- apology for error

Don & Cher
 

Sorry- sometimes the outlook address book gets away from me.

 

Cher

 

 

Re: air reservations

Jerry Pryde
 

I think this may have gone to the wrong email address. lol

On 04/12/2018 12:39 p.m., Don & Cher wrote:

Dear Barry and Des,

 

Checked on the lay of the land re tickets this a.m.. We would fly from here to Newark to Zurich- and sounds like a good direct flight and the usual expected schedule. It’s about  a month early to make the reservation; would require more miles now than if we wait a bit.

 

We each get one checked 50 pounder- a second would cost $100. I’m guessing we could manage with just one of the checked pieces- but doubt if you could count on having most or all of the second one. I haven’t figured out if I should try to get by without the bed wedge or not. I will already be looking to steal more pillows- I’m guessing ;)

 

Would you like for us to fly home on the 15th so we could be state-side if any need arose for any reason?

 

Started wondering if Brendan would have to fly back to FL from Zambia for debriefing after the mission is completed?

 

Just realized we might already be late sending Brianna’s card. Should get on its way this afternoon.

 

Papa has already been up on the roof blowing off leaves and clearing the driveway and street ;)

Have 4 checks to be deposited-

Bearden 125

Amy Buxton 25

Jacob Elliott 50

David Bullen 400

 

Love to you all,

Nana

 

 

The kiddos will have a new cash of money from us – in Switz if they want it there to try any of the entertainment options at Interlaken or elsewhere. It might be helpful if they check them out over the school break so we can plan to include these.

 

 

Re: air reservations

Letizia
 

It seems of topic

Il giorno 04 dic 2018, alle ore 18:39, Don & Cher <oneagleswings1@...> ha scritto:

Dear Barry and Des,

 

Checked on the lay of the land re tickets this a.m.. We would fly from here to Newark to Zurich- and sounds like a good direct flight and the usual expected schedule. It’s about  a month early to make the reservation; would require more miles now than if we wait a bit.

 

We each get one checked 50 pounder- a second would cost $100. I’m guessing we could manage with just one of the checked pieces- but doubt if you could count on having most or all of the second one. I haven’t figured out if I should try to get by without the bed wedge or not. I will already be looking to steal more pillows- I’m guessing ;)

 

Would you like for us to fly home on the 15th so we could be state-side if any need arose for any reason?

 

Started wondering if Brendan would have to fly back to FL from Zambia for debriefing after the mission is completed?

 

Just realized we might already be late sending Brianna’s card. Should get on its way this afternoon.

 

Papa has already been up on the roof blowing off leaves and clearing the driveway and street ;)

Have 4 checks to be deposited-

Bearden 125

Amy Buxton 25

Jacob Elliott 50

David Bullen 400

 

Love to you all,

Nana

 

 

The kiddos will have a new cash of money from us – in Switz if they want it there to try any of the entertainment options at Interlaken or elsewhere. It might be helpful if they check them out over the school break so we can plan to include these.

 

 

air reservations

Don & Cher
 

Dear Barry and Des,

 

Checked on the lay of the land re tickets this a.m.. We would fly from here to Newark to Zurich- and sounds like a good direct flight and the usual expected schedule. It’s about  a month early to make the reservation; would require more miles now than if we wait a bit.

 

We each get one checked 50 pounder- a second would cost $100. I’m guessing we could manage with just one of the checked pieces- but doubt if you could count on having most or all of the second one. I haven’t figured out if I should try to get by without the bed wedge or not. I will already be looking to steal more pillows- I’m guessing ;)

 

Would you like for us to fly home on the 15th so we could be state-side if any need arose for any reason?

 

Started wondering if Brendan would have to fly back to FL from Zambia for debriefing after the mission is completed?

 

Just realized we might already be late sending Brianna’s card. Should get on its way this afternoon.

 

Papa has already been up on the roof blowing off leaves and clearing the driveway and street ;)

Have 4 checks to be deposited-

Bearden 125

Amy Buxton 25

Jacob Elliott 50

David Bullen 400

 

Love to you all,

Nana

 

 

The kiddos will have a new cash of money from us – in Switz if they want it there to try any of the entertainment options at Interlaken or elsewhere. It might be helpful if they check them out over the school break so we can plan to include these.

 

 

Re: down and dirty basics with 8.3

Michele Barbi
 

Hello Steve,
JAWS 2019 should have Skype 8 scripts installed by default. However, if you want to install the JAWS scripts for Skype Electron by Doug Lee, here it's the direct link: http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/jfw_skypeelectron.exe
The hotkeys you asked should be Skype native commands, these are as follows if my memory does not go wrong:
  • ctrl+shift+p starts an audio call, not sure if it also works for answering;
  • ctrl+e ends the current call;
  • ctrl+shift+s is used for searching people.
Anyway you can consult this table for more info: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-keyboard-shortcuts-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype
Bye!
Barbuz
  •  

down and dirty basics with 8.3

Steve Gladstone
 

Hi y’all,

 

I’m using Windows 10 and JAWS 2019 and need some basic survival tips for using Skype 8.3:

  1. Can someone please provide me with the link to the latest D.L. scripts for Windows 10 and JAWS 2019 users
  2. I need the simplest and most direct strokes for:
  • Answering and hanging up
  • Finding a specific contact in my list of 97 contacts
  • Adding a new contact to my contact list

 

Greatly appreciate the help.

Steve

 

weighing in on Skype 8.3 with Win 10 and JAWS 2019

Steve Gladstone
 

For those of you using 8.3 with Windows 10 and JAWS 2019, which scripts do you prefer: JAWS scripts or Doug L’s scripts?

Thx

 

Re: Adding contacts and receiving requests in Skype 8

Michele Barbi
 

Thank you very much Doug, really appreciated. I think though that it's a bit difficult to realize it came, especially if you received it while you were offline, since sometimes I needed to check out the conversations list when I sign in in order to see that some chat came out.
Bye!
Barbuz

Re: Adding contacts and receiving requests in Skype 8

Doug Lee
 

I haven't tried to add a contact from within a conference. As for incoming contact request notifications though: They show up simply as chat lines, and raise the new contact to the top of the Conversations list just like any
other chat message does. When you open the chat, the request has an Accept button and a Block button that are in the tab order.

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 12:32:31PM +0100, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hello guys,
I noticed that with Skype 8 and Doug's scripts it is no longer possible to add
persons to our contact list starting from a conference. Can you confirm?
In addition, some users on my italian list are reporting that with Skype 8
eighter in Windows or in iPhone, when you receive a contact request the
notification won't appear. Did you ever notice this, and did you find a proper
solution?
Bye!
Barbuz



--
Doug Lee dgl@... http://www.dlee.org
Level Access doug.lee@... http://www.LevelAccess.com
"I forgot, because I wanted to forget, except I don't remember
forgetting." --Sarah Alawami

Adding contacts and receiving requests in Skype 8

Michele Barbi
 

Hello guys,
I noticed that with Skype 8 and Doug's scripts it is no longer possible to add persons to our contact list starting from a conference. Can you confirm?
In addition, some users on my italian list are reporting that with Skype 8 eighter in Windows or in iPhone, when you receive a contact request the notification won't appear. Did you ever notice this, and did you find a proper solution?
Bye!
Barbuz

Re: New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

John Holcomb II
 

If they didn’t care at all, narrator and other apps wouldn’t have bv been improved apon.

 

 

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Octavian Rasnita
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 3:19 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

 

I don't put too much effort, and I don't consider them negative. I just compared 2 products, one that I like and another one that I don't like. That's all.

It wouldn't be helpful at all to contact the developers, because they care about productivity and profit, and developing a web interface is much more productive than developing a native GUI, plus that the main target is the sighted users.

 

--Octavian

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:07 AM

Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

 

100% more effort and time? Really?

 

How much effort and time do you put in to composing the emails you do finding every negative thing you can? that's wasted energy and effort that would have been better spent on learning something, or better yet, composing missives to the developers and entering in to civil discourse with them so you can see the improvements you'd like taking place.

 

On 20/11/2018 16:57, Octavian Rasnita wrote:



I'm also tired to explain you that not all the people have the same needs from the same applications, because it seems that it is hard for you to understand.

 

Pressing 2 keys instead of one takes 100% more effort and time, so yes, is not OK for everybody.

If something is not perfect, we should accept it as is, but we should also agree that is not perfect and don't pretend that it is perfect and we should tell only good things about it.

 

If you say that you are so tired, then I'd have a recommendation for you... instead of telling me to shut up, just because I don't have the same preferences as yours. Why don't you shut up instead if it is so hard for you to understand?

 

--Octavian

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 12:55 AM

Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

 

again, this is where your quick nav keys for web interaction come in to play. because you simply press e to enter your edit field, and you're there. then tap your space bar to go in to forms or brows mode, depending on your screenreader, then you can type away.

It really is not rocket science, and I'm really getting tired of you knit picking every single thing you can and finding every single reason you can to decry not only skype, but the tireless work both developers and end-users have done to get it where it is today. I'm sorry, but either put up, or shut up.

 

On 20/11/2018 07:38, Octavian Rasnita wrote:



Yes, that's true. In some cases it might be faster to navigate in the web interface, but the problem I see is that the web interface is not standard, and anytime can appear something new in that interface, advertising, a link there, a button elsewhere, so we can't memorize that we need to press tab twice and then enter and then do this fast without waiting for screen reader to speak. I prefer the interfaces that never change depending on context. For sighted it is not a problem because they can see the entire window, they can see the context very fast.

 

--Octavian

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 9:24 PM

Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

 

I don't mind the web inerface, in fact, I find myself navigating a lot faster in the web interface than the older interface but thats just me.

On 19 Nov 2018, at 9:49, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

Any improvement is good, but these are small improvements while bigger issues will never be solved.

 

The biggest issue: Skype 8 uses a web interface.

This issue might be worked around if the scripts will turn the virtual buffer off automaticly and it will use only the PC cursor, and of course, if this way Skype will be fully accessible this way.

 

The best news is that for the moment Skype 7 still works. Too bad that it will probably stop working soon.

 

--Octavian

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 7:29 PM

Subject: [skypeenglish] New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

 

Re: New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

Sarah k Alawami
 

No, the web UI is built into skype itself. You can install chrome to use it as a browser but ou do not need chrime to work with electron.

Take care

On 20 Nov 2018, at 12:44, João nuno antunes wrote:

or curiosity, tu use skype electron, must I install google chrome?


Às 19:41 de 20-11-2018, Shaun Oliver escreveu:

because, you ignoramus, every cotton pickin' time, there's an announcement telling us of improvements to Skype, and it is posted on this list, you are the only one that arks up and pulls out the same old argument time and time again, how it will never be good because it is already worse and how they need to do one thing or another to improve it. or, better yet, bring back something that's clearly been put to bed, and was considered being put to bed many years before you even had an inkling of it being so. those of us that watch trends and the like, knew that the minute MSN Messenger was shut down, Skype was going to be the way of things. moreover, we also knew that the interface, such as it was, which was an interface that hadn't changed overly much for the better part of ten years, I might add, was very likely to be done away with and something either newer or better or even, god forbid, both, was going to take its place. A few of us knew, even back when Messenger went the way of the dodo bird, that change was on the cards. and when MS bought Skype and sounded the deathnel for Messenger, we knew even then, that Skype was going to become their flagship Messenger service.


Really, you are the minority, because you are the only one bitching, pissing and moaning about the unfairness of it all and how you have to exert 100% more effort. Christ, it must be so hard to press a key on that keyboard, it's got to be a strain on the brain and the hands to do that I'm sure.


Really, It's been said before by myself, and by others on this list, so it's not our fault if you choose to ignore what's right in front of you.


either get with it, or don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

On 21/11/2018 05:41, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

Sarah, I asked you some time ago, but I haven't got any answer from you.
Do you accept only positive remarks about Skype on this list?
Do you like only the remarks that are the same as yours?
 
You say that "we are starting to not like it". Can you please tell me who are those "we"?
Were there votes made among all members of the list and you observed that all list members don't like my messages?
And btw, is there a rule  of this list that tells that if a certain number of members don't like the opinions of other list members, those other list members should not send those messages? Or something like that?
I didn't send messages with swears, and I didn't send strong messages against other list members, but yes, a list member sent that kind of messages for me just because he didn't like my opinion.
 
You said that I sound like a broken record just because I told my opinion for more times about the Skype version I like and the one that I don't like. But what about the other people that expressed their opinion but their opinion was different? They don't sound like a broken record only because their opinion matches yours, or why they are OK but I am not?
 
--Octavian
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

Then sit down, write your feedback to skype directly and not here. We have already heard it. If you you don't like it there is always zoom or the delete key. You tend to sound like a broken record and we are starting to not like it. You in this case and on this list are the minority as you are I hink the only one who is hating skype and its new ways. Either get used to it, get left behind, or leave. I'm speaking as a list member, not a mod.

Take care

On 19 Nov 2018, at 22:10, Octavian Rasnita wrote:


Yes you are right. We are a minority and we will always be disadvantaged because of this. This is what I am saying. But this doesn't mean that we shouldn't say this just because we can't change it.
Nothing will be changed in our favour if we all would continue to pretend that it is all right when it is not all right for all of us.
 
--Octavian
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 1:07 AM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

that's not my point at all. in fact, you know what? forget it.

I'm done. Time and Time again, people have given you solutions and whatnot and other feedback to help you improve your efficiency with Skype, and you still complain that it is worse than what you had. build a bridge, get over it, The new Skype is here to stay, and no amount of belly aching on your part nor anybody else's will extend the life of Skype Classic. Microsoft have put it to bed, and rightly so. We, whether you like to admit it or not, are a minority, and we do not affect a major corperation's bottom line as much as we'd all wish we could, save for those to whom products are specifically designed and marketed towards us.

Whenever I see an email from you regarding Skype, it is a never ending litany of charges against it's ease of use, that it's worse than what you had, it's less accessible, it's less efficient, it's this, it's that, or it's the other.


That is why I say you should expend that energy you put in to thinking up and cmposing that litany of charges, in to learning Skype or whatever varients thereof, and actually be constructive and positive, instead of negative and disruptive.


We've heard every single complaint you've raised before, and reitterating them here, is not going to change what currently is. If you feel that strongly about it, contact the MS Disability Access Desk and kindly present them with your arguments.

*SMH*


On 20/11/2018 07:42, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

"Octavien, if you put as much energy in to learning the new skype as you do complaining about it, you'd have nothing to complain about.".
 
I already told you that this is not true. I put a lot of efforts in learning to use Windows 7, and I use it every day in the last years, but I still consider it worse and less accessible than Windows XP.
After I will learn to use Skype 8 I will be able to use it very well, but that "very well" would still be worse than using Skype 7 for me.
 
Don't think that all the people use the applications the same way you use them.
 
--Octavian
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

so do I, on both platforms, windows and mac. IOS and android, well, that's a whole other ballgame, but, it's certainly better than it ever was.


Octavien, if you put as much energy in to learning the new skype as you do complaining about it, you'd have nothing to complain about.


On 20/11/2018 05:54, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I don't mind the web inerface, in fact, I find myself navigating a lot faster in the web interface than the older interface but thats just me.

On 19 Nov 2018, at 9:49, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

Any improvement is good, but these are small improvements while bigger issues will never be solved.
 
The biggest issue: Skype 8 uses a web interface.
This issue might be worked around if the scripts will turn the virtual buffer off automaticly and it will use only the PC cursor, and of course, if this way Skype will be fully accessible this way.
 
The best news is that for the moment Skype 7 still works. Too bad that it will probably stop working soon.
 
--Octavian
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 7:29 PM
Subject: [skypeenglish] New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs


-- 
João Nuno Antunes