Date   
locked #admin: Re: [skypeenglish] Brendan's monkey

Sarah k Alawami
 

one more message like that and this user will be put on moderation. I don't want to do that, but yeah, pay attention to. where you are posting. As my cooking teacher used to tell me, don't do that again.

Take care all.

On 18 Sep 2018, at 11:14, Don & Cher wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156513980854654&id=727884653&set=a.378510094653&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10156513992224654%3Atl_objid.10156513992224654%3Acontent_owner_id_new.727884653%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10156513992224654%3Aphoto_id.10156513980854654%3Athid.727884653%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1538377199%3A6725108109006726668&__tn__=EH-R

 

You must share with Kelly- I don’t have an address for her. It was so very good to see you all J

 

Love,

Cher

strange issue

Stephen Troy
 

good morning
I have a strange issue which I'm hoping one of you guys and gals can
help me resolve.

if you go to tools, options and then either audio or notifications we
see customise sounds for calls, messages, alerts and notifications.

tab once to select whihch events play a sound and you are in a tree
view with 24 options to either check or uncheck as you choose.

that is what I am seeing on my old machine running win7. However, on
the newer laptop with win10 I am only seeing 15 options in this
treeview and I am not hearing an alert when I receive a message.

I am running jaws 2018, latest Skype scripts and Skype 7 on both machines.

any offers as to why I'm not receiving an alert when using the win10 machine?

many thanks in advance

regards

steve

are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Randy Tijerina
 

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?


i got skype 8..0.35...or something.

Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Sarah k Alawami
 

I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick with skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky if you use your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for more info) but I love it and have ben sing skype 8.

Hope you find the scripts.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7. this eight looks clunky!. However, I'm willing to give it one more shot. Are there scripts?

i got skype 8..0.35...or something.

Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Doug Lee
 

The scripts for Skype 8, which I'm using in JAWS 2019 beta right now, remain at http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 07:47:27PM -0500, Randy Tijerina wrote:
hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?


i got skype 8..0.35...or something.



--
Doug Lee dgl@... http://www.dlee.org
Level Access doug.lee@... http://www.LevelAccess.com
"All these years, the people said, 'He's acting like a kid.'
He did not know he could not fly, so he did."
--Guy Clark, "The Cape" (Dublin Blues)

Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

inam din
 

Dear friend, the latest version of Skype is Skype 8.30.0.50

And the script for that is also available.

http://dlee.org/skype/electron/

The question is that Sairah is saying that there was an update.

Since two weeks or so there was no any kind of Skype update.

Yesterday they have updated to Skype 31.76.88 which is preview not stable!

Please guide us in this ariea!

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

 

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

You can contact me via gmail:

Inamuddin09@...

Outlook:

Inam092@...

Yahoo:

Inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

Charlsdarwin1969@...

Talk with me on Skype:

Charlsdarwin1

Follow me on my twitter ID:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell no.:

+92-334-3348409                                             

 

 


From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of Randy Tijerina <randytijerina731@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 5:47:27 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?
 
hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?


i got skype 8..0.35...or something.



Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...>
 

Hi.

You say JAWS 2019, so I am assuming here that you are using public beta 1
for JAWS 2019? If so, it has built-in skype 8 support. Use the keystrokes
insert+W and insert+H to find out the keystrokes you can use. If you use
the keystrokes available, it is far less clunky to use. HTH.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k
Alawami
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 9:17 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype
eight....and jaws2019?

I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick with
skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky if you use
your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for more info) but I
love it and have ben sing skype 8.

Hope you find the scripts.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?


i got skype 8..0.35...or something.

Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Larry Gassman
 

Scripts are included with JAWS 2019. They are already installed.
Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Tijerina
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 5:47 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?


i got skype 8..0.35...or something.

Having Trouble Reading Script Help Document

Steve Matzura
 

Every time I press F1 twice quickly while running Skype 8 Electron, definitely not the UWP, or when I launch %AppData%\Roaming\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2018\Settings\Enu\Skype Electron.htm, Firefox acts very odd, and when I press JAWS Key plus Q, I am told I'm running Skype scripts version 45, which clearly I am not because I'm supposed to be in a Web browser. This makes reading and browsing the document quite difficult--impossible really. Any reason why this happens, and a way to circumvent that behavior?

Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Randy Tijerina
 

I just checked insert plus w.
here's what I am hearing.
following are keystrokes to access a menu bar...or whatever.
Nothing to do with skype.

On 9/25/18, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:
Hi.

You say JAWS 2019, so I am assuming here that you are using public beta 1
for JAWS 2019? If so, it has built-in skype 8 support. Use the keystrokes
insert+W and insert+H to find out the keystrokes you can use. If you use
the keystrokes available, it is far less clunky to use. HTH.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k
Alawami
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 9:17 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype
eight....and jaws2019?

I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick with
skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky if you use
your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for more info) but I
love it and have ben sing skype 8.

Hope you find the scripts.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?


i got skype 8..0.35...or something.





-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#3192): https://groups.io/g/skypeenglish/message/3192
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/26205937/899684
-=-=-
Thanks for subscribing to the skype english list. If you would like to
contact skype support, visit their forums at skypeenglish.com

If you are a jaws for windows user (here to fore known afterwords as jfw)
you can find the latest scripts at
http://www.dlee.org/skype/

If you would like to leave said list those instructions can be found at the
bottom of this and every subsequent message hereafter.

Thanks.
-=-=-
Group Owner: skypeenglish+owner@groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://groups.io/g/skypeenglish/leave/defanged
[randytijerina731@...]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

James Malone
 

I think this for those using the beta Jaws 2019.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Tijerina
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:51 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

I just checked insert plus w.
here's what I am hearing.
following are keystrokes to access a menu bar...or whatever.
Nothing to do with skype.

On 9/25/18, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:
Hi.

You say JAWS 2019, so I am assuming here that you are using public
beta 1 for JAWS 2019? If so, it has built-in skype 8 support. Use
the keystrokes
insert+W and insert+H to find out the keystrokes you can use. If you
insert+use
the keystrokes available, it is far less clunky to use. HTH.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 9:17 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype
eight....and jaws2019?

I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick
with skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky
if you use your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for
more info) but I love it and have ben sing skype 8.

Hope you find the scripts.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?


i got skype 8..0.35...or something.





Re: Having Trouble Reading Script Help Document

Michele Barbi
 

Hello Steve,
first of all, you probably have an old revision of Skype electron scripts since latest is rev. 60. Secondly, I don't know why this html document still recognizes Skype electron scripts though it opens default browser, Firefox in my case; however, try pressing insert+z in order to activate the virtual cursor, this should let you read the document.
Last but not least, a little correction: command for opening the document from within Skype with the scripts installed is insert+f1 in quick succession.
Bye!
Barbuz

Re: Having Trouble Reading Script Help Document

Michele Barbi
 

Correcting once again, insert+f1 twice in quick succession.

Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Doug Lee
 

Michele already pointed out the Insert+F1 keystroke rather than just F1. Insert+W is not specially scripted in my scripts, though it may be in the JAWS 2018 and/or 2019 beta scripts that come with JAWS.

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 02:50:44PM -0500, Randy Tijerina wrote:
I just checked insert plus w.
here's what I am hearing.
following are keystrokes to access a menu bar...or whatever.
Nothing to do with skype.

On 9/25/18, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:
Hi.

You say JAWS 2019, so I am assuming here that you are using public beta 1
for JAWS 2019? If so, it has built-in skype 8 support. Use the keystrokes
insert+W and insert+H to find out the keystrokes you can use. If you use
the keystrokes available, it is far less clunky to use. HTH.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k
Alawami
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 9:17 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype
eight....and jaws2019?

I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick with
skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky if you use
your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for more info) but I
love it and have ben sing skype 8.

Hope you find the scripts.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?


i got skype 8..0.35...or something.





--
Doug Lee dgl@... http://www.dlee.org
Level Access doug.lee@... http://www.LevelAccess.com
"The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do
what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with
them while they do it."--Theodore Roosevelt

Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...>
 

Are you pressing that keystroke when you are focused in the skype window?

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Tijerina
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 3:51 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

I just checked insert plus w.
here's what I am hearing.
following are keystrokes to access a menu bar...or whatever.
Nothing to do with skype.

On 9/25/18, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:
Hi.

You say JAWS 2019, so I am assuming here that you are using public
beta 1 for JAWS 2019? If so, it has built-in skype 8 support. Use
the keystrokes
insert+W and insert+H to find out the keystrokes you can use. If you
insert+use
the keystrokes available, it is far less clunky to use. HTH.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 9:17 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype
eight....and jaws2019?

I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick
with skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky
if you use your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for
more info) but I love it and have ben sing skype 8.

Hope you find the scripts.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?


i got skype 8..0.35...or something.





Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

James Malone
 

Hey Mickey, I don’t think he’s using jaws 19 Baylor. I think he’s using jaws 18 or 2018.

On Sep 25, 2018, at 5:14 PM, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:

Are you pressing that keystroke when you are focused in the skype window?

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Tijerina
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 3:51 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

I just checked insert plus w.
here's what I am hearing.
following are keystrokes to access a menu bar...or whatever.
Nothing to do with skype.

On 9/25/18, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:
Hi.

You say JAWS 2019, so I am assuming here that you are using public
beta 1 for JAWS 2019? If so, it has built-in skype 8 support. Use
the keystrokes
insert+W and insert+H to find out the keystrokes you can use. If you
insert+use
the keystrokes available, it is far less clunky to use. HTH.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 9:17 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype
eight....and jaws2019?

I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick
with skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky
if you use your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for
more info) but I love it and have ben sing skype 8.

Hope you find the scripts.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?


i got skype 8..0.35...or something.








Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...>
 

Well I did ask in the original message if it was 2019, because the subject definitely says 2019.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of James Malone
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 8:33 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Hey Mickey, I don’t think he’s using jaws 19 Baylor. I think he’s using jaws 18 or 2018.
On Sep 25, 2018, at 5:14 PM, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:

Are you pressing that keystroke when you are focused in the skype window?

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Randy Tijerina
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 3:51 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

I just checked insert plus w.
here's what I am hearing.
following are keystrokes to access a menu bar...or whatever.
Nothing to do with skype.

On 9/25/18, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:
Hi.

You say JAWS 2019, so I am assuming here that you are using public
beta 1 for JAWS 2019? If so, it has built-in skype 8 support. Use
the keystrokes
insert+W and insert+H to find out the keystrokes you can use. If you
insert+use
the keystrokes available, it is far less clunky to use. HTH.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 9:17 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype
eight....and jaws2019?

I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick
with skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky
if you use your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for
more info) but I love it and have ben sing skype 8.

Hope you find the scripts.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?


i got skype 8..0.35...or something.








Re: Having Trouble Reading Script Help Document

Steve Matzura
 

Oops,forgot  those three little words--JAWS Key plus.


And yes, I remember JAWS Key plus Z after I wrote that message. It's amazing how when one writes about something that doesn't work, the memory of how to make it work is somehow revitalized, reenergized, reconstituted, etc. It's just another sign of gettin' old. LOL.


I have the new scripts now. Why did I think they auto-updated?

On 9/25/2018 5:02 PM, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hello Steve,
first of all, you probably have an old revision of Skype electron scripts since latest is rev. 60. Secondly, I don't know why this html document still recognizes Skype electron scripts though it opens default browser, Firefox in my case; however, try pressing insert+z in order to activate the virtual cursor, this should let you read the document.
Last but not least, a little correction: command for opening the document from within Skype with the scripts installed is insert+f1 in quick succession.
Bye!
Barbuz

-=-=

Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

John Gassman
 

I'm not sure if all the skype help files have been updated for 2019 JAWS public beta #1yet.
But what is now in 2019 is also in 2018 as far as skype is concerned.
John
At 05:38 PM 9/25/2018, you wrote:
Well I did ask in the original message if it was 2019, because the subject definitely says 2019.


-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of James Malone
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 8:33 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

Hey Mickey, I don’t think he’s using jaws 19 Baylor. I think he’s using jaws 18 or 2018.
On Sep 25, 2018, at 5:14 PM, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:

Are you pressing that keystroke when you are focused in the skype window?

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Randy Tijerina
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 3:51 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts
for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

I just checked insert plus w.
here's what I am hearing.
following are keystrokes to access a menu bar...or whatever.
Nothing to do with skype.

On 9/25/18, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:
Hi.

You say JAWS 2019, so I am assuming here that you are using public
beta 1 for JAWS 2019? If so, it has built-in skype 8 support. Use
the keystrokes
insert+W and insert+H to find out the keystrokes you can use. If you
insert+use
the keystrokes available, it is far less clunky to use. HTH.

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 9:17 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype
eight....and jaws2019?

I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick
with skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky
if you use your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for
more info) but I love it and have ben sing skype 8.

Hope you find the scripts.

On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:

hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
this eight looks clunky!.
However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
Are there scripts?


i got skype 8..0.35...or something.














JAWS Certified, 2014.
http://www.FreedomScientific.com/Certification

Re: are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?

inam din
 

Yes you are right nothing is new regarding Skype in JAWS 2019!

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

 

 

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

You can contact me via gmail:

Inamuddin09@...

Outlook:

Inam092@...

Yahoo:

Inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

Charlsdarwin1969@...

Talk with me on Skype:

Charlsdarwin1

Follow me on my twitter ID:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell no.:

+92-334-3348409                                             

 

 


From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of John Gassman <johngassman@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 6:39:31 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?
 
I'm not sure if all the skype help files have
been updated for 2019 JAWS public beta #1yet.
But what is now in 2019 is also in 2018 as far as skype is concerned.
John
At 05:38 PM 9/25/2018, you wrote:
>Well I did ask in the original message if it was
>2019, because the subject definitely says 2019.
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: skypeenglish@groups.io
><skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of James Malone
>Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 8:33 PM
>To: skypeenglish@groups.io
>Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts
>for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?
>
>Hey Mickey, I don’t think he’s using jaws 19
>Baylor. I think he’s using jaws 18 or 2018.
> > On Sep 25, 2018, at 5:14 PM, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:
> >
> > Are you pressing that keystroke when you are focused in the skype window?
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of
> > Randy Tijerina
> > Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 3:51 PM
> > To: skypeenglish@groups.io
> > Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts
> for the latest skype eight....and jaws2019?
> >
> > I just checked insert plus w.
> > here's what I am hearing.
> > following are keystrokes to access a menu bar...or whatever.
> > Nothing to do with skype.
> >
> >> On 9/25/18, Nicki keck <jesusgirl71@...> wrote:
> >> Hi.
> >>
> >> You say JAWS 2019, so I am assuming here that you are using public
> >> beta 1 for JAWS 2019?  If so, it has built-in skype 8 support.  Use
> >> the keystrokes
> >> insert+W and insert+H to find out the keystrokes you can use.  If you
> >> insert+use
> >> the keystrokes available, it is far less clunky to use.  HTH.
> >>
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of
> >> Sarah k Alawami
> >> Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 9:17 PM
> >> To: skypeenglish@groups.io
> >> Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] are there scripts for the latest skype
> >> eight....and jaws2019?
> >>
> >> I think ther was another update as of a few days ago. I would stick
> >> with skype 8 with and or with out scripts as it really is not clunky
> >> if you use your web keys in your screen reader (read its manual for
> >> more info) but I love it and have ben sing skype 8.
> >>
> >> Hope you find the scripts.
> >>
> >>> On 24 Sep 2018, at 17:47, Randy Tijerina wrote:
> >>>
> >>> hi friends...I am seriously thinking of returning to skype 7.
> >>> this eight looks clunky!.
> >>> However, I'm willing to give it one more shot.
> >>> Are there scripts?
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> i got skype 8..0.35...or something.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


JAWS Certified, 2014.
http://www.FreedomScientific.com/Certification