Problem with Juao fixed. Was. Re: Skype 7.4 for Windows, with news about Facebook...

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Susan Bourke via Skypeenglish)...

If you hit alt 1 and alt 2 see what happens

-----Original Message-----
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of Jo?o Nuno Antunes via Skypeenglish
Sent: 25 April 2015 15:32
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Problem with Juao fixed. Was. Re: Skype 7.4 for
Windows, with news about Facebook...

well, someone give me the instaler of skype 6.3, gonna stic for it, because
I can't read my contacts with any screen reader. I just upgraded to skype
7.4 yesterday... I press ctrl + 1 to my contact list, but I can't see them
I'm using windows xp, jaws 14, 32 bit. at the same time, I can see my
contacts signing through skype talking, but I can't read the list. barbus
tryed to help me through a jaws tanden session, but no results. if it's
facebook's falt, this is totaly stupid!
if anyone want add me my skype is joao.nuno9
many thanks.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com