-----Original Message-----
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of Regimantas Ratkevicius via Skypeenglish
Sent: 25 April 2015 05:12
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Skype 7.4 for Windows, with news about
Facebook...

hi to change language from arabic to other press alt, then 4 times left
arrow then down arrow and left arrow and screan reader speaks selecting
language, then with down arrow select language you neaded press enter.

<skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com>:
no, it called someone, call me on skype, please. my skype is
joao.nuno9 Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.