new message

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Curtis Delzer via Skypeenglish)...

I got about 4 of those, and for heaven sake no one click on that link
or . . . who knows! what will happen. Sarah's right!

At 10:27 PM 10/28/2015, you wrote:
Do not answer this this is spam. Will the person kindly stop
sending these or I will have to do my best to figure out who it is
and kick them and prevent them from coming back.

Thanks.
On Oct 28, 2015, at 8:15 PM, via Skypeenglish
<<mailto:skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com>skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com>
wrote:

Hello!

New message, please read
<http://mark360.com.mx/meeting.php?i>http://mark360.com.mx/meeting.php

<mailto:mediareq-bounces at emissives.com>mediareq-bounces at emissives.com

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email <mailto:en_support at skype.net>en_support at skype.net

<http://www.dlee.org/skype>http://www.dlee.org/skype

<mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com>mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

<http://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish at emissives.com/>http://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish at emissives.com/

to modify yoru subscription visit the list info link at the bottom
of this email, or click the link in the email you receive with
your list password each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype