Re: A Short Introduction

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah, go head and subscribe both of your email addresses if you did not do so already. Hey, that should work. Then set up filters for your second email address.

Glad you moved over to the new skype english place ok.

Take care all, and happy skyping.

On Aug 14, 2017, at 8:18 PM, inamuddin khan <inamuddin09@...> wrote:

Dear friends.

This is Inamuddin from Karachi Pakistan using Skype since Skype 3.8.

The matter of fact is that I’m having 2 different emails and the group emails are coming to my both emails.

I just wanted two separet subscribtions so I can use both of them one for my office and one for my home use.

I think that this group is one of the most productive group regarding solutions of skype Issues.

The owner of this list is a wonderful person.

With regards from

Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

When the power of love overcomes the love of power
then the world know what is peace!
add me on my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
meet me on my facebook: