From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Doug Lee
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 10:59 AM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Skype 8.88, date no longer read in messages list

My Left and Right arrows work in Skype 8.8.0 and previous versions, and in
script revision 224 and previous revisions.

I also use JAWS 2022 but Windows 10; I do not have a Windows 11 environment
set up here. I suspect you're right that the Windows version is the key
factor.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 08:32:45PM +0300, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
Hello,

I just update to this last version of the scripts but I still have the same
issue with it, as before.
I've seen that after typing a message in Skype's chat, that text can't be
read using left/right arrows.
JAWS doesn't speak anything when pressing the left or right arrows.
If I press the backspace key, JAWS speaks "T" each time, but not the current
letter.
But the text is there and I can select it and deleted if I want to do that.
However I can't review and eventually correct it there.

I use JAWS 2022.2207. And, probably more important, Windows 11.
Is this working for you, or there is something that needs to be done in
order to be able to read the written text?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michele Barbi" <barbi.michele@...>