Re: Weird issues with skype

Tali Sarnetzky

Well, Microsoft accessibility were very kind and patient. I am about
to run a windows repair file. Hope it will help.

On 5/18/22, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:
I agree with Doug, sounds more like a technical/connection issue, not
accessibility. I had a problem yesterday where I did not see many
contacts and I needed to close Skype and restart it. Don't know if it
can have anything to do, but my hotmail account recently gave me an
error in Thunderbird which actually fixed it by itself as far as I can
tell.

My first book on Kindle, (now accessible!), The View From Here, can be found at:
www.amazon.com/dp/B009ESXJAW