Re: Weird issues with skype

Doug Lee

Regarding the messages you already got on this: I doubt this is related to any screen reader, scripts/add-ons,
or even accessibility. It sounds like more of a Skype technical or permission problem.

A few questions:

Do you use a VPN?

Did you change Internet services recently, replace or reset your router, or change how your computer connects
to it?

I'm not aware of any international diplomatic relations issues that would cause this, but I'll include that
thought in case you know something I don't.

Do you have any other Skype-capable devices you could try?

That's all I can think of for now.

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 05:13:12AM +0300, Tali Sarnetzky wrote:
Hi everyone.

I have had a very odd issue with Skype for the last 24 hours or so.

First, nothing worked. I couldn't call anyone or message anyone. Then,
I tried to sign out and cannot sign back in. It keeps saying loading
and then returns to the sign in with this account screen. When I tried
to sign in on Skype. com, I got a message that the website timed out.

I am not sure what to do. Mind you, the only way for me to make
international calls is through Skype or Facetime and I live in Israel,
so I don't think I can call Microsoft Accessibility from here.

Any advice would be very very appreciated!

Cheers,
Tali

In healthy competition, the best battles are not for status, but for excellence;
and the battles are not between me and you,
but between you and you, and between me and me. (08/15/2009)