Re: JAWS Skype script revision 220 released, to fix issues in Skype 8.82

Doug Lee

Two things I missed in my earlier reply:

First, there is another cause of that message: If you type Alt+1 while in a split-view window (a separate chat
window) or an active call window, the field really won't be in the window; but the Alt+1 will then be sent to
Skype and will switch focus to the main Skype window.

Second, the translation for the scConvList constant must be exactly, including letter casing, the name of the
Conversations list in Skype itself.

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 09:55:38AM -0400, Doug Lee wrote:
You will probably need to translate the scConvList constant in the XML file to avoid that message. The command
still works because it will simulate the native Alt+1 command when it can't find the field.

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 03:08:17PM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hi Doug, thanks for the report about new revision of the Skype scripts which I
just installed, and also for the answer on the other thread about Windows
defender. The alt+1 fix that you made is actually causing a strange situation
with this command when using revision 220: even if the conversations list pops
up normally, it tells me "field not found".

No one alive is beyond hope; every second of life is a chance.
(08/29/02)