Re: new version trouble

Doug Lee

The Windows Defender issue is common because Windows Defender keeps track of which files are known versus
unknown, and of course a brand new file will not be known right away. Every time I update scripts, even though
I keep using the same file name, the file is considered "new" by Defender because it is changed.

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 12:27:07AM +0100, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hi guys,

Doug, thanks for that, I downloaded revision 217from the link you gave us. I
had once again the issue about Windows Defender smart screen when launching
the file, so I needed to press further information link and then Run anyway
button.

Sarah, I am actually not sure. I always use split view mode and I had issues
also in the past where typing indicators weren't working properly, or should I
say weren't working at all, but I don't know if this has to do with the Skype
language which is italian or with split view. That is why I asked Gary if he
enabled it or not.

"There are no guarantees. From a standpoint of fear, none are
strong enough. From a standpoint of love, none are necessary."
- from Emmanuel's Book II