Re: new version trouble

Gary Jackson

I've always used split view and never had that problem until now. Did  somebody say there is a revision 217 of Doug's scripts? I'm only getting revision 212.

Gary

On 3/26/2022 6:27 PM, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hi guys,

Doug, thanks for that, I downloaded revision 217from the link you gave us. I had once again the issue about Windows Defender smart screen when launching the file, so I needed to press further information link and then Run anyway button.

Sarah, I am actually not sure. I always use split view mode and I had issues also in the past where typing indicators weren't working properly, or should I say weren't working at all, but I don't know if this has to do with the Skype language which is italian or with split view. That is why I asked Gary if he enabled it or not.