Re: new version trouble

Doug Lee

This update came out yesterday as far as I can tell. I fixed the Skype typing issue and another issue or two
last night but don't have documentation updated yet, and so had not put out a release. For emergency update in
the mean time, people can grab the installer as it evolves from https://www.dlee.org/updates/jfw_skype.exe

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 01:22:41PM -0500, Gary Jackson wrote:
hello all,

Just got a skype update to,  version 8.82.0.404. I've installed the latest
scripts from Doug Lee's sight. One thing, typing sound is always there. I've
quit and restarted it as well as restarted the computer. also it repeats
history just by alt tabbing into a conversation window. Any ideas?

Gary

"You must let me try, for a true soldier does not admit defeat before
the battle."
--Helen Keller (in a letter to the president of Radcliffe College)