Re: can't delete anyone from skype.

Kimmie

Now I haven't done that, so I'll try it. Thanks so much for your help.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io]
On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, November 8, 2021 4:58 AM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] can't delete anyone from skype.

I can't do it, but would someone be able to remote into your machine, with
your OK, and find out what's going on? If you do this though take it up
with
that person off list so as not to accidently give away any information
etc.

Have you tried reinstalling skype and its scripts or what ever you are
using
to see if something got corrupted somewhere? This is the only thing ai can
offer as I'm stumped here.