Re: Jaws crashing with skype

Gary Jackson

Michele,

It only happens if you have an active voice conversation going? Not here. It happens all the time with  no conversation. Strange, it just started happening in the last few days. Before that it worked well. I was using your method of routing jaws to pc to find contacts and then reversing that such as routing pc back  with insert num pad plus. Then the conversation list worked well.

Gary

On 11/7/2021 2:47 AM, Michele Barbi wrote:
Guys yeah I noticed this JAWS cursor issue too when I had that issue of reading conversations, but only when there was a call actually on.