From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io]
On Behalf Of Doug Lee
Sent: Sunday, November 7, 2021 6:55 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] can't delete anyone from skype.

Very strange. Even if I pull up the context menu on a favorited contact
and
see "Remove from favorites" as a
choice, I still also see "Delete contact."

I suggest trying the Microsoft Disability Answer Desk: 1-800-936-5900

On Sun, Nov 07, 2021 at 06:44:44PM +1300, Kimmie wrote:
Yeah but doug that's not a choice I have. I only have view profile and
remove from favorites when I go to the application key. Maybe it's
something
to do with my jaws settings perhaps. I tried blocking the person but it
wouldn't go away.