Re: Jaws crashing with skype

Doug Lee

I've seen that issue, in Skype and other Electron-based apps, for a long time. The JAWS and invisible cursors
are not reliable in this environment in my experience. The virtual, PC, and touch cursors are usable though.

On Sat, Nov 06, 2021 at 08:50:14PM -0500, Gary Jackson wrote:
Hello all,

This just started today, I believe. When I'm in the skype main window, if I
routeĀ  the jaws curser to the pc curser jaws goes silent for up to 2 minutes.
I tested this with both jaws 2022 and 2021. I also tested it with both
versions with default settings loaded. Any ideas

Gary

"Characters live to be noticed. People with character notice how
they live." -- Nancy Moser