Re: can't delete anyone from skype.

João nuno antunes

but why he wants to delet the contact?

Às 15:25 de 06/11/2021, Alan Conway escreveu:

Hi,

I think the only way to do it is to go into the person's profile. Although
there's a way to simply delete contacts, I've found that the best way is to
actually click on the "block contact" button.

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Kimmie
Sent: November 5, 2021 9:41 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] can't delete anyone from skype.

Hi there. I have a few people in my contacts who are now dead but I can't
for the life of me get rid of them. Also I seem to have a lot of contacts
which say after their name, read only. Does that mean I no longer have them
on skype and I can get rid of them too? Thanks.

--
João Nuno Gaspar Mendão dos Santos Antunes