Re: can't delete anyone from skype.

Kimmie

Yes I am on the latest skype I think, and when I press the application key it says profile and remove from favorites and view profile. Nothing with delete anything, and if I try to delete a contact when I'm in the contact view it won't move out.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io]
On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Sunday, November 7, 2021 12:14 AM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] can't delete anyone from skype.

Hey Kimmie, not sure about the read-only thing but...

Try to press the applications key or shift+f10 from within the contact
in your contact list in order to open the context menu, latest option
should be delete contact. Beware though that in many older Skype 8
versions there was not this possibility, so make sure you updated Skype.