Re: Skype 8.78 for Windows desktop, conversation list works better

Tali Sarnetzky

Thank you for sharing this news! It was driving my friends and me crazy!

On 11/2/21, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:
Hi list, as in subject I noticed throug ninite that Skype 8.78 is now
out, so I installed it by going to Skype website. Now the list of
contacts and chat work better, you might encounter that during a call
when pressing alt+numbers the situation is similar to what we had with
8.77.0.97, even in contact list right now, but now you only need to tab
some times and you'll find the list ok.

For those having Skype for Windows store, I am not sure if the updates
will really get late or what else, you can try to force the updates and
you do that by going in the show more button, then choose download and
updates in the menu, and hit the button which says recover updates. You
will at that point get all the updates, again I can't guarantee that
Skype will be updated but that's worth a try.

My first book on Kindle, (now accessible!), The View From Here, can be found at:
www.amazon.com/dp/B009ESXJAW