Re: skype scripts not working

Michele Barbi

Doug wrote:

"Ah, Alt+1 from a split-view chat window will not bring you back to the main window. I don't think that ever worked in Skype 8.x. I'm guessing it would be difficult to implement that in an Electron app.

Alt+1 only works in the main window."
I know what you mean my friend, but I am sure I am in the main window. What happens is that when there are some important notifications we need to use JAWS to pc or re-activate pc cursor. By important notifications I mean for example that a reunion is ongoing. Let me know if I need to organize myself in order to make a sort of audio demo for this.